Festivals dedicated to Belgian beer, breweries opening their doors to the public... Many tasting adventures await in Wallonia.
By adding Belgian beer to its intangible cultural heritage, UNESCO recognises how important this delicious beverage is in our daily life, as a tradition, a terroir product and a way to celebrate life and important events.
There isn't, in Wallonia and Belgium, a festival, fair, picnic, birthday... without a glass of beer brewed. It is not about quantity but taste and quality ingredients. Looking for a special occasion? We have listed quite a few below.
Prepare your visit by downloading reduction vouchers.
- Liège Beer lovers Marathon© Liège Beerlovers' CityAugust 2021Liège
Liège Beer lovers Marathon
- Brasséart | A microbrewing fair in Hermalle-sous-Argenteau© FTLB - P. WillemsFebruary 2022Hermalle sous-Argeanteau
Brasséart | A microbrewing fair in Hermalle-sous-Argenteau
- L'Elchertoise de JPP: a nature trail in Nobressart© Mark RossignolMarch 2022Nobressart
L'Elchertoise de JPP: a nature trail in Nobressart
- Brassicollines | Discover beer in Anvaing© WBT - Emmanuel MathezApril 2022Anvaing
Brassicollines | Discover beer in Anvaing
- La Bière en Fête - Mons Beer Festival© La ChouffeMay 2022Mons
La Bière en Fête - Mons Beer Festival
- The place to bier: a beer festival in Enghien© FTLB - P. WillemsJune 2022Enghien
The place to bier: a beer festival in Enghien
- Gathering of the Belgian Luxembourg breweries in Hotton© Mark RossignolJuly 2022Hotton
Gathering of the Belgian Luxembourg breweries in Hotton