Festivals dedicated to Belgian beer, breweries opening their doors to the public... Many tasting adventures await in Wallonia.
By adding Belgian beer to its intangible cultural heritage, UNESCO recognises how important this delicious beverage is in our daily life, as a tradition, a terroir product and a way to celebrate life and important events.
There isn't, in Wallonia and Belgium, a festival, fair, picnic, birthday... without a glass of beer brewed. It is not about quantity but taste and quality ingredients. Looking for a special occasion? We have listed quite a few below.
Prepare your visit by downloading reduction vouchers.
- Carrément Bières beer festival | Villers-la-Ville abbey© Abbaye de Villers - Carrément BièresJune 2022Villers-La-Ville
Carrément Bières beer festival | Villers-la-Ville abbey
- Bièrez-Vous ?: a beer festival at the Château de Schaltin© Pixabay - LernestorodJuly 2021Schaltin
Bièrez-Vous ?: a beer festival at the Château de Schaltin
- Arch'en bières - a beer tasting festival in Wallonia© FTLB - P. WillemsAugust 2021Archennes
Arch'en bières - a beer tasting festival in Wallonia
- Summer Beer Lovers Festival (Liège)© Summer Beer Lovers'FestivalAugust 2021Liège
Summer Beer Lovers Festival (Liège)
- The Cité de la bière: a beer festival | Musée de la Vie wallonne (Liège)© P. Fagnoul - Prov. LiègeSeptember 2021Liège
The Cité de la bière: a beer festival | Musée de la Vie wallonne (Liège)
- BRASSIGAUME - the small breweries international festival© WBT - Ph. LermusiauxOctober 2021Marbehan
BRASSIGAUME - the small breweries international festival
- Quiévrain Belgian beer festival© Pixabay - MabelAmberFrom 16 to 17 October 2021Quiévrain
Quiévrain Belgian beer festival
- Namur: the beer capital© WBT - Emmanuel MathezNovember 2021Namur
Namur: the beer capital