Rev up your appetite for culinary delights and cultural experience with one of our car trail itineraries for food lovers...Take the time to meet our region’s food producers who will delight your palate with a passion and savoir-faire for what they do, whether it be wine production, cheese making, beer brewing or cultivating organic produce.
Take to the road for a gourmet escapade alone, as a couple or with the whole family. Savour a tasty souvenir of the region from our excellent range of gourmet destinations with a sprinkle of culture and a dash of amazing landscape along the way. The perfect recipe for a satisfying holiday.
To savour in full the skill of Walloon artisans and producers, download our free brochure: ‘Food-loving Wallonia’.
- Rural Delights on the Great War Remembrance Trail© ® P. VDBHerseaux
Rural Delights on the Great War Remembrance TrailWallonia Picardy region presents a geographical particularity – it is in a Walloon enclave in the Flemish region
- Beer Route in Wallonia Picardy© ®Jan D'HondtTournai
Beer Route in Wallonia PicardyLand of around a hundred craft beers, the fertile ground of Wallonia picardy holds the record of having the most microbreweries
- Gourmet Trail in the Mons Region© WBT - J.P. RemyMeaurain
Gourmet Trail in the Mons RegionThis itinerary takes you to the gentle wooded countryside of the Haut Pays region through charming villages
- Culinary Delights in the Binche Region© ® WBT - Bruno D'AlimonteBraine-le-Comte
Culinary Delights in the Binche RegionIn addition to your tasting sessions, enjoy visiting the lovely medieval city and the Belfry of Binche
- Culture and Gourmet Pleasures in the Pays de Charleroi© WBT - Christophe VandercamGerpinnes
Culture and Gourmet Pleasures in the Pays de CharleroiThe appeal of the Pays de Charleroi is unquestionably its diversity
- Sweet and Savoury Tour in the Centre of Walloon Brabant Region© WBT - Bruno D'AlimonteWavre
Sweet and Savoury Tour in the Centre of Walloon Brabant RegionThis itinerary leads you to the heart of the Walloon Brabant, a peaceful and picturesque region
- On the Route of Beers, Cheeses and Abbeys in the Sambre-Orneau© ®MTSO - JB Van AchterGembloux
On the Route of Beers, Cheeses and Abbeys in the Sambre-Orneauthis itinerary reveals a surprising land combining nature, heritage and regional produce.
- The Gourmet Meuse Region, Around Namur and Dinant© WBT - Denis ErroyauxSorinnes
The Gourmet Meuse Region, Around Namur and DinantRegional produce constitutes one of the most beautiful riches of the Meuse, Namur, Dinant region
- Gourmet trail in the beautiful Semois Valley© WBT - SPRL Cernix - Pierre PauquaySensenruth
Gourmet trail in the beautiful Semois ValleyThe Pays de Bouillon in the Ardennes is nestled in a vast forested area and the River Semois runs through the region
- Try sweet and savoury delicacies in the Gaume Region© OrvalTorgny
Try sweet and savoury delicacies in the Gaume RegionFancy discover savoury and sweet delicacies from the Gaume region? Get on the road: a 52 km gourmet trail awaits.
- A gourmet itinerary through the Pays d'Arlon© Mark RossignolMessancy
A gourmet itinerary through the Pays d'ArlonThis 38 km itinerary is a wonderful way to explore the Belgian Lorraine (in the Pays d’Arlon region) via the boroughs of Attert, Aubange, Messancy et Arlon.
- Made in the Anlier Forest© FTLB - P. WillemsHollange
Made in the Anlier ForestThe Anlier Forest is a quality nature destination par excellence. Situated in the south-east of the province of Luxembourg, on the edge of the Ardennes and at the entrance to the Gaume region, it is at the centre of a triangle formed by the three big towns of Arlon, Bastogne and Bouillon.
- The Forest of Delights – Unexpected Flavours of the Saint-Hubert Forest© ®WBT - J.P. RemyRedu
The Forest of Delights – Unexpected Flavours of the Saint-Hubert ForestThis itinerary which starts at Redu “Book Village”, takes you to meet raspberry and saffron growers, but also producers of honey, cheeses, salt-cured meats like the famous dried sausage, Borquin de Saint-Hubert.
- The “Route des Saveurs” on General Patton's footsteps around Bastogne© WBT - J.L. FlémalBastogne
The “Route des Saveurs” on General Patton's footsteps around BastogneIf the town of Bastogne and the surrounding area attract your attention for the many monuments and traces of the Second World War, it’s also a region worth visiting for its other aspects.
- In the Heart of Food-Loving Ardennes!© FTLB - P. WillemsLa Roche-en-Ardenne
In the Heart of Food-Loving Ardennes!Set off in the discovery of some regional produce in the heart of the Ardennes. You’ll make a stopover at a goat farm, a duck farm, two breweries of different scales in the Valley of Fées (fairies), and finish off with a family-run chocolate factory.
- A gourmet itinerary though the Haute Ardenne© MT Vielsalm - GouvyLierneux
A gourmet itinerary though the Haute ArdenneThe gourmet Haute Ardenne region, bordering the provinces of Liège and Luxembourg
- A Tasteful Itinerary in the Spa and Theux Region© WBT - David SamynSpa
A Tasteful Itinerary in the Spa and Theux RegionThis itinerary starts in Spa, a historic thermal spa town
- Gourmet and bucolic itinerary between the Eifel and the Ardennes region© ostbelgien.eu – Dominik KetzMalmedy
Gourmet and bucolic itinerary between the Eifel and the Ardennes regionThis itinerary brings you to the Eastern Cantons, to the heart of an untamed and unspoilt nature in the Hautes-Fagnes Nature Reserve, around Malmedy, Waimes, Bütgenbach Lake and the Signal de Botrange, the highest point in Belgium.
- Three Valleys gourmand tour: Ourthe, Vesdre and Amblève© WBT - Joseph JeanmartTrooz
Three Valleys gourmand tour: Ourthe, Vesdre and AmblèveStarting from Trooz, this 54km gourmet stroll takes you to the producers of the Ourthe, Vesdre and Amblève valleys.
- Gourmet Pleasures, Heritage and Bocages in the Herve Region© WBT - Morgane Vander LindenAubel
Gourmet Pleasures, Heritage and Bocages in the Herve RegionThis itinerary for individuals on Saturdays only, leads you to discover the stunning Herve region and the different local producers which have made it renowned.
- Gourmand Itinerary: Traditions of the Liege region© WBT - Pascale BeroujonHerstal
Gourmand Itinerary: Traditions of the Liege regionRendezvous for departure from Herstal for a 36km gourmand route which will guide you to the gastronomic heart of the province.
- History and Specialities in the Nivelles and Waterloo Region© WBT - Jean-Paul RemyNivelles
History and Specialities in the Nivelles and Waterloo RegionDiscover the western part of Walloon Brabant stopping en route for gastronomic breaks and diverse historic sites
- Discover the Gastronomic Heritage of Brabantine Hesbaye© FT Province de Brabant wallon - T. LambertJodoigne
Discover the Gastronomic Heritage of Brabantine HesbayeGastronomic region showcased by producers and talented artisans
- Gourmet Adventure Through the Valleys of Flavours© MT Condroz-Famenne - Benoît GilletCiney
Gourmet Adventure Through the Valleys of FlavoursThis gastronomic circuit criss-crosses the Valleys of Flavours’ routes and invites you to meet producers
- Discover the Savours of the Famenne-Ardenne Region© WBT - JP RemyDurbuy
Discover the Savours of the Famenne-Ardenne RegionOn the agenda: jams, goat’s cheeses, beers but also an ostrich farm and an equine dairy.
- Flavours of the Vesdre Region© Patrick Outers - Blackbox PhotoBaelen
Flavours of the Vesdre RegionIdeally situated in a rural and urban region with a significant textile heritage
- Discover the Flavours of the Pays des Lacs Region© WBT - David SamynChimay
Discover the Flavours of the Pays des Lacs RegionPleasant encounters and delicious tastings await you
- A fascinating gourmet itinerary in the Meuse-Condroz-Hesbaye region© WBT - David SamynHuy
A fascinating gourmet itinerary in the Meuse-Condroz-Hesbaye regionBeer-flavoured chocolate, Belgian whisky (proud of many awards), the largest saffron farm in the world: count on Wallonia to surprise you! This amazing 65 km itinerary invites you to discover food specialities in the Meuse-Condroz-Hesbaye region.