- Car tours
During this day, you’ll visit the workshop of an artisan chocolatier; you’ll discover the recipes for making original and unique cheeses; you’ll learn how to recognise traditional vegetables; and you’ll also visit two famous traditional breweries.
In addition to your tasting sessions, enjoy visiting the lovely medieval city and the Belfry of Binche; or one of the museums of La Louvière; and not forgetting one of the region’s “must-see” attractions listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site!
Be sure to visit the Maison du Tourisme (Tourist Office) where you can find its twelve original teas, the twelve identities associated with twelve boroughs of the region, and other regional produce.
Recipe to try
Purée de panais au Vieux Bailli
- Gâteau des Tchats (cake with a stuffing of apples, grapes, apricots… and covered in marzipan in the town’s colours) from the cake shop, Patisserie Vanderauwera in Chapelle-lez-Herlaimont
- The “Ultra” and “1830” beers are produced by the brewery Scassenes in Ecaussinnes
- Charcuteries (porchettas) and unprocessed meat from the butcher’s shop, Boucherie Daulmerie in Morlanwelz
- Fougueuse, Naïve or Gourmande beers produced by the microbrewery L’Art d’en Brasser in Horrues
Information on the walk
- Place Mansart 21-227100 La LouvièrePhone number
+32 64 26 15 00