- Sport and relaxation
- Car tours
Situated to the east of Walloon Brabant, Brabantine Hesbaye is a gastronomic region showcased by producers and talented artisans.
Farming is very present here and gives the region this image of the “breadbasket”.
Your outing will begin at the majestic square- shaped farm and will take you on a discovery of producers of apple and pear juices, foie gras, milk-based desserts and cheeses, but also one of the best chocolate pralines of Walloon Brabant and other quality products.
- Boudin vert from Orp-le-Petit (green pudding with the right amount of meat and kale)
- Noix de Piétrain au sept épices (ham made from the Piétrain pig with seven spices)
- Blanke Doréye de Jodoigne (fresh cream cheese tart)
- Beers from the Brasserie de Jandrain- Jandrenouille
- Tarte au Goza d’Hélécine (tart covered with apples and grapes)