- Sport and relaxation
- Car tours
This itinerary for individuals on Saturdays only, leads you to discover the stunning Herve region and the different local producers which have made it renowned.
You’ll discover passionate artisans as well as a natural area boasting bocages, meadows, typical villages and remote farms…
Be sure to begin your tour by stopping off at the Maison du Tourisme du Pays de Herve to visit its “Espace des Saveurs”, to discover the regional produce and unexpected heritage. The Herve region – enjoy it to the fullest.
Producers to visit on your gourmand tour
- Anthony Meneghin’s homemade marshmallows in Saive
- Didier Smeets’ chocolates and pastries in Berneau
- Moulin du Val-Dieu Poultry in Aubel
- Demaret chocolate desserts and sweets in Manaihant (Battice)
- Meat from the butchers’ shops at the Ferme des Béolles in Thimister-Clermont and the Waide Farm in Blegny