- Sport and relaxation
- Car tours
The Pays de Bouillon in the Ardennes is nestled in a vast forested area and the River Semois runs through the region. From the banks of the river to the neighbouring plateaux, head off to meet artisans and producers who are only too happy to make you discover their tasty wonders.
At the foot of the Bouillon Fortified Castle, set off by criss-crossing the boroughs of Bouillon, Vresse-sur-Semois, Bièvre and Bertrix, all the while appreciating the beauty of the verdant and breathtaking scenery, in the heart of an historical land!
Enjoy the charming and peaceful villages of Lafôret and Gros Fays, two of “The Most Beautiful Villages in Wallonia”.
- Beers from the Brasserie Invictus in Louette-Saint-Pierre
- Beef and lamb from the Ferme de la Croix-Scaille in Rienne
- Wine made from flowers and fruit from chez Saveurs de fruits in Bièvre
- Honey from Peter Otte in Graide or from the Rucher de la Vallée in Vencimont
- Bison meat from Bison Ranch in Orchimont
Minimum distance : 73 Km