- Sport and relaxation
- Car tours
This itinerary which brings you to the region of La Roche and Houffalize has everything to seduce you.
Set off in the discovery of some regional produce in the heart of the Ardennes. You’ll make a stopover at a goat farm, a duck farm, two breweries of different scales in the Valley of Fées (fairies), and finish off with a family-run chocolate factory.
Be sure to stop at the many other producers and regional shops found in the vicinity of this itinerary.
Why not even extend your excursion in the Valley of the Ourthe and the Aisne nearby? You’ll find fine produce here, which this lovely region typical of the Ardennes is proud of.
Producers to visit on your gourmand tour
Recipe to try
Escalopes de foie gras de Floumont à la N'ice Chouffe
- Ardennes charcuterie from the producers Bouillon, Baltus, Bosquée or Josse in La Roche
- Cheeses from the Fromagerie des Tourelles in Fisenne
- Macaroons and other chocolate-flavoured desserts and sweets from the Chocolaterie Defroidmont in Erezée
- Goat’s cheeses made from fresh, unpasteurised milk from the Bergerie de l’Isbelle in Rendeux
- Ice creams, jams and dulce de leche from the Ferme Saint-Martin in Manhay
- Place du Marché 15 Bte 376980 La Roche-en-ArdennePhone number +32 84 36 77 36
Minimum distance : 52 Km