- Sport and relaxation
- Car tours
This itinerary leads you to the heart of the Walloon Brabant, a peaceful and picturesque region situated only around twenty kilometres from Brussels.
Along this itinerary passing through the boroughs of Wavre, Grez-Doiceau, Chaumont-Gistoux, Walhain and Chastre, you’ll be able to meet a chocolatier, pastrycook, farmers, a team of brewers and mushroom producers. They all love their region and are proud of their know-how; they invite you to experience the taste of their produce.
And if you haven’t had enough already, continue your gourmet adventure near Villers-la-Ville, a few kilometres from your last stop where other lovely foodie stopovers await you.
Producers to visit on your gourmand tour
Recipy to try
Filets de poulet de la ferme du Patriote, champignons Siitakes de chez Smartmush et bière artisanale de la Brasserie du Renard
- Regional tarts from the Boulangerie- Pâtisserie Demaret in Rixensart
- Chicories, red fruit and jams from Délices de Pinchart in Ottignies – Louvain-la- Neuve
- Organic beers brewed at the micro- brasserie de l’Abbaye de Villers-la-Ville
- Creative pastries and chocolates of Raphael Giot in La Hulpe
- Bâton de Saint-Bernard de Villers-la- Ville (smoked pure-pork sausages, with hazelnuts and beer made by the abbey’s monks)