- Sport and relaxation
- Car tours
Regional produce constitutes one of the most beautiful riches of the Meuse, Namur, Dinant region.
Cheeses, chocolates, wines, beers, fish, snails, salt-cured meats, fruit, honeys, juices, syrups, etc. – something for all tastes!
During this itinerary that will lead you along this lovely Meuse valley, you’ll be able to linger over a selection of local products and see how they are made thanks to a series of businesses that you can visit.
If you can extend your stay in the region, be sure to make a stopover at the many winemakers established here. Moreover, there is a wine trail that can be toured by bike.
Producers to visit on your gourmand tour
Recipe to try
Omelette œuf d’autruche du pont d’Amour et safran de Patr'ann
- Pastries and the Wil’ball, a game you can eat, from Jean-Yves Wilmot in Mettet
- Delahaut coffees in Namur
- Homemade jams and jellies from Envie de goût in Maillen
- Cheeses from the farms – Ferme de Chertin in Falaën or the Ferme d’en Bas in Sommière
- Ice creams and sorbets from Lutins, Belgium’s best artisan ice cream maker, in Anthée
Minimum distance : 41 Km