- Car tours
Starting from Trooz, this 54km gourmet stroll takes you to the producers of the Ourthe, Vesdre and Amblève valleys in Liege province.
At the gateway to the Ardennes, this itinerary takes you to a verdant rural region characterised by the Ourthe, Vesdre and Amblève rivers.
The region lends itself to relaxation and recreation with a variety of tourist attractions, and sporting activities on foot, horseback or bicycle.
The region offers much delicious food and drink, including many artisan beers, duck dishes, chocolates, varieties of mushrooms grown and prepared in an abbey, goat cheeses and many other products spread across the territory.
Producers to visit on your gourmet route
- Li Blanc Coucou from the Fromagerie Bio Counasse in Stoumont
- Mushrooms in vinegar from Brialmont Abbey in Tilff
- Beers from the Ourthine brewery in Sprimont and from the Gleize to Stoumont
- Organic wines from Septem Triones in Chaudfontaine
- Galler chocolates in Vaux-sous-Chèvremont
Information on the walk
- Rue de Louveigné 34920 RemouchampsPhone number
+32 4 384 35 44