The men and women of Gourmet Wallonia have made their passion a profession.
The natural taste of the local products, combined with the stunning Walloon landscapes, are the essential ingredients for an unforgettable day with friends, family or a group.
Many craftsmen and farmers are happy for you to visit their place of work and reveal some culinary secrets. we have 28 gourmet itineraries you can download...
Here are the producers who have made Wallonia a gourmand’s delight from snail farmers and chocolatiers to beer brewers and whisky distillers (yes, really, the Belgian’s make whisky !)
Type of activity
- Page 1
- Dubuisson brewery (Pipaix, Hainaut region)© Brasserie DubuissonPipaix
Dubuisson brewery (Pipaix, Hainaut region)The oldest brewery in Wallonia! The story starts in 1933, when Alfred Dubuisson created the Bush, which recipe is still enjoyed, unchanged to this day... along with other fantastic natural beers.
- The Brasserie de Bellevaux, a family microbrewery in Malmedy© ostbelgien.eu – Dominik KetzMalmedy
The Brasserie de Bellevaux, a family microbrewery in MalmedyLocated in the Eastern Cantons, the Brasserie de Bellevaux will introduce you to the delights of its artisanal Ardenne brews.
- The Villers Abbey's microbrewery© Erwin FurnièreVillers-la-Ville
The Villers Abbey's microbreweryIn the Villers Abbey's archive was found one of the monks' recipes for beer, dating back to the 18th century. This precious find inspired new recipes to its microbrewery.
- Château and Vineyard Bon Baron at Lustin© Denis KarpenkovSorinnes
Château and Vineyard Bon Baron at LustinDiscover a vineyard which brings together a diversity of grape varieties offering a great range of wines. Enjoy local products from the region of Lustin
- The Brasserie Saint-Feuillien in Le Roeulx© Brasserie St-FeuillienLe Roeulx
The Brasserie Saint-Feuillien in Le RoeulxWelcome to the Brasserie Saint-Feuillien in Le Roeulx, featuring more than a century of abbey beer tradition, a family passion and know how.
- Bierolade | Beer and chocolate themed activities© BieroladeNoduwez
Bierolade | Beer and chocolate themed activitiesA unique concept! Bierolade features workshops, tastings and walks, all dedicated to beer and chocolate delights. Who’s in?
- Cyril's artisanal chocolate shop in Samrée© Cyril ChocolatSamrée
Cyril's artisanal chocolate shop in SamréeIt's in the sweet little village of Samrée, in the heights of the La-Roche-en-Ardenne region, that Cyril, a fascinating artisan chocolatier, opened his chocolate shop. Why not stop by for a tour, learn how his creations are made and even decorate your own chocolate slab?
- L'Espace Chimay: discover how Trappist beer is made© Espace ChimayBourlers
L'Espace Chimay: discover how Trappist beer is madeL'Espace Chimay, dedicated to Chimay cheese and beer, presents the Chimay Experience, an interactive visit of the brewery. To be consumed with no moderation!
- The Owl Distillery: a Scottish touch in Belgium© WBT - Emmanuel MathezFexhe-le-Haut-Clocher
The Owl Distillery: a Scottish touch in BelgiumThe Owl Distillery makes the sole whisky 100% made in Belgium. Come and taste "The Belgian Owl", a Single Malt Whisky produced in Hesbaye.
- The Darcis chocolate shop and museum in Verviers© DarcisVerviers
The Darcis chocolate shop and museum in VerviersJean-Philippe Darcis, Belgian chocolate ambassador and pioneer of the macaron in Belgium, welcomes you in his chocolate museum in Verviers. There you will retrace the origins and history of this fantastic treat through a chocolate trail.
- Notre-Dame d'Orval Abbey: a religious and gourmet visit© OrvalVillers-devant-Orval
Notre-Dame d'Orval Abbey: a religious and gourmet visitFounded in 1132, Notre-Dame of Orval is one of the most remarkable Cistercian abbeys in Belgium. This historical location is still home to a bustling community of monks and even... a Trappist brewery.
- The Brasserie des Fagnes in Mariembourg© Brasserie des FagnesMariembourg
The Brasserie des Fagnes in MariembourgStep into the Brasserie des Fagnes de Mariembourg and discover the art of brewing the Super des Fagnes: the visit is free.
- The Aulne Abbey brewery and its restaurant | Gozée© WBT - S. WittenbolGozée
The Aulne Abbey brewery and its restaurant | GozéeThis Belgian artisanal brewery makes certified Acknowledged Belgian Abbey Beer at the heart of the historical ruins of the Cistercian Aulne Abbey.
- Notre-Dame de Saint-Rémy de Rochefort Abbey© WBT-DenisErroyauxRochefort
Notre-Dame de Saint-Rémy de Rochefort AbbeyA community of Trappist and Cistercian monks of strict observance live on the abbey.
- Gueuzerie Tilquin (Rebecq)© Geuzerie Tilquin S.A.Bierghes
Gueuzerie Tilquin (Rebecq)Located in Bierghes in the Senne valley, the Gueuzerie Tilquin - Geuzestekerij - is the only Gueuse brewery in Wallonia.
- The Legrand chocolate manufacture© Pixabay - congerdesignSpa
The Legrand chocolate manufactureFamous for its delicious praline made from local ingredients, the Legrand chocolate manufacture, in Spa, is sure to delight you with its wide choice of swee
- The Cosse Brewery in Grâce-Hollogne© WBT - Ph. LermusiauxGrâce-Hollogne
The Cosse Brewery in Grâce-HollogneLearn all about brewing with a guided tour of the Brasserie Cosse in Grâce-Hollogne, a family brewery on the rise.
- Ô Chocolat: a chocolate shop in Dinant© Atelier O ChocolatDinant
Ô Chocolat: a chocolate shop in DinantDiscover surprising alliances of flavours, sure to wow your tastebuds, along with classic but exquisite chocolate origins at Ô Chocolat: 100% artisanal masterpieces.
- Stephen Vandeparre chocolate shop | Leuze, Hainaut© WBT - Gabriele CroppiLeuze-en-Hainaut
Stephen Vandeparre chocolate shop | Leuze, HainautChocolate, pralines, orangettes, citronettes, chocolate spreads, ice-cream, sorbets... Stephen Vandeparre is sure to make you melt!
- La Meule du Plateau: exceptional cheese in Herve© Studio WautersHerve
La Meule du Plateau: exceptional cheese in HerveDairy lovers rejoice: La Meule du Plateau, based in the Pays de Herve, makes exceptional cheese from raw milk, which are then ages for 6 months.
- Le foie gras de Floumont | La Roche-en-Ardenne© P.WILLEMS - FTLBOrtho
Le foie gras de Floumont | La Roche-en-ArdenneIn the heart of the Ardennes, Eric and Christina produce an exceptional, artisanal foie gras as well as a range of mullet duck products.
- Fromagerie de la Semois© Demat IsabelleVresse-sur-Semois
Fromagerie de la SemoisCurious about cheese? Come and discover this artisan cheesemaker in the province of Namur and taste its products on site.
- Fromagerie du Samson, named Belgium's best cheesemonger in 2014© PixabayGoyet
Fromagerie du Samson, named Belgium's best cheesemonger in 2014La Fromagerie du Samson was named Belgium's best cheesemonger in 2014. Why not stop by and learn more about their exceptional savoir-faire?
- The vineyard of La Ferme Bleue in Comines© mdtwapiComines
The vineyard of La Ferme Bleue in CominesThe vineyard of the Blue Farmhouse is located in a natural area of 2 hectares, a veritable paradise for birds and plants. Come and visit the vines.
- Pipaix' steam powered brewery© WBT Bernard BoccaraPipaix
Pipaix' steam powered breweryTake a journey to the 19th century by visiting the last steam powered brewery in the world at Leuze-en-Hainaut, in the region of Tournai.
- Brasserie artisanale de Rulles© Frédéric Bekaert - FdBRulles
Brasserie artisanale de RullesAt the heart of the Semois valley, between Neufchâteau and Arlon, the Brasserie artisanale de Rulles reveals the secrets of its recipe to visitors.
- The Rocher des Diables aux Thyms: a delightful farm© Rocher des Diables aux ThymsGouvy
The Rocher des Diables aux Thyms: a delightful farmThis small breeding farm produces goat's cheese, yogurts, jams, jellies, vinegars infused from their own aromatic garden. Why not stop by, learn about the animals and enjoy a tasting of their specialities?
- The Clos LoJerAu vineyard© WBT - Olivier LegardienFlobecq
The Clos LoJerAu vineyardThe LoJerAu vineyard was created in 2005 and is extending still...
- Art of Praslin in Wavre© Pixabay- Pixel2013Wavre
Art of Praslin in WavreCome discover Art of Praslin in Wavre, a chocolate factory where the sweet creations are all handmade and have been for over 80 years. No industrial machine here!
- Visit'Entreprise | Château de Bioul© Fabrice DebattyBioul
Visit'Entreprise | Château de BioulThe Château de Bioul is proud of an 11 hectares vineyard, created by 2 passionate winemakers. Why not stop by to learn more about their skills and passion?
- Maitrank Ridremont, visit a Maitrank producer in Arlon© MT du Pays d'ArlonArlon
Maitrank Ridremont, visit a Maitrank producer in ArlonDiscover the origins of Maitrank in Arlon. Go back in time to the Middle Ages to learn more about this amazing drink.
- L'Atelier de la Truite d'Ondenva: a fishing farm in Waimes© La truite d'OndevalWaimes
L'Atelier de la Truite d'Ondenva: a fishing farm in WaimesL’atelier de la Truite d’Ondeval (Waimes, Eastern Cantons) can be visited by appointment - a fantastic opportunity to discover its ponds and smoking rooms.
- The Cherain mill: a passion for grain© breedfotoGouvy
The Cherain mill: a passion for grainThe Cherain mill near Gouvy (province of Luxembourg) is one of the last hydraulic mills in Wallonia. A passionate team brought it back to life after 40 years of inactivity.
- ApéReiff's fruit wines in Rebecq© FTLB - P. WillemsRebecq
ApéReiff's fruit wines in RebecqApéReiff, in Rebecq, produces 12 different types of wines and 3 kinds of fruit juice - all natural, no additive nor fake aroma.
- The Fromagerie du Bairsoû© Robert BenoitTrois-Ponts
The Fromagerie du BairsoûLocated on the heights of Trois Ponts and Stavelot, the Fromagerie du Bairsoû offers a large range of cheese made from raw, organic goat or cow's milk from the nearby Ferme Lamberty de Petit-Thier. Make the most of your visit and enjoy a tasting plate and snacks with a stunning view over the valley.
- The Lamberty farm shop© Ferme LambertyPetit-Thier
The Lamberty farm shopThe Lamberty farm in Petit-Thier sells organic products made in the region: sourdough bread, cheese, vegetables, cheese made with either cow or goat milk.
- Honey of the Anlier forest© FTLB - P. WillemsLéglise
Honey of the Anlier forestLocated in the heights of Leglise (Province of Luxembourg), this apiary enjoys the flowers blooming at the edge of the Anlier forest and in the nearby fields and meadows.
- Jean le Chocolatier (Habay-La-Neuve)© p.willemsHabay-La-Neuve
Jean le Chocolatier (Habay-La-Neuve)Jean le Chocolatier invites you to stop by his shop in Habay-La-Neuve (province of Luxembourg) to taste his many creations: chocolate, ice-cream, beer with a twist and other gourmet treats.
- Sainte-Hélène: an artisanal brewery in Florenville (Gaume)© Brasserie artisanale Sainte-HélèneFlorenville
Sainte-Hélène: an artisanal brewery in Florenville (Gaume)Sainte-Hélène, the very first brewery in Gaume, offers a choice of 6 characterful creations, each following a traditional, artisanal brewing process: malt, hops and no artificial additive.
- The Champia farm in Chevetogne© Maison du Tourisme Condroz-FamenneChevetogne
The Champia farm in ChevetogneIn the renovated stables, at the back of a pretty farm, Nathalie and Jean-Marc offer a wide range of local terroir products.
- The Ferme de la Yauge© FTLB - P. WillemsNafraiture
The Ferme de la YaugeThe Ferme de la Yauge, raising cows for milk (Holstein) and meat (Belgian Blanc Bleu), invites you to learn about the many jobs on the farm.
- The Ferme de Goyet in Jemeppe-sur-Sambre© Ferme de GoyetJemeppe-sur-Sambre
The Ferme de Goyet in Jemeppe-sur-SambreLove quality fruit and vegetable? The Ferme de Goyet invites you to try its harvest, grown with passion.
- The Ferme de la Grosse Haie© Ferme de la Grosse HaieArsimont
The Ferme de la Grosse HaieCome and taste the unique flavour of the Ferme de la Grosse Haie's dairy products and cheese in Arismont.
- The Delsamme farm in Strepy-Bracquegnies© La Ferme DelsammeStrépy-Bracquegnies
The Delsamme farm in Strepy-BracquegniesThe Delsamme farm is a training work centre focusing on 4 different programs, one being biodynamic cultivation.
- Arel Maitrank in Arlon© FTLB - P. WillemsArlon
Arel Maitrank in ArlonThis wonderful address produces Maitrank, a pleasant alcoholic drink traditional in the Pays d'Arlon. Their artisanal creation comes in two versions: sparkling or rosé.
- The Brasserie Authentique (Blaton)© FTLB - P. WillemsBlaton
The Brasserie Authentique (Blaton)Visit an authentic Belgian brasserie in Blaton. All beers are brewed and bottled on the premises.
- Druart-Sol Farm in Estaimpuis© Commune EstaimpuisEstaimpuis
Druart-Sol Farm in EstaimpuisThe Ferme Druart-Sol in Estaimpuis invites you to discover its delicious natural farm products and their production, time for a visit.
- The Minne Brasserie (Bastogne)© FTLB - P. WillemsSomme-Leuze
The Minne Brasserie (Bastogne)Visit the Minne Brasserie in Bastogne to taste fantastic beers reflecting the Ardenne terroir.
- Page 1