Please check the opening times, booking tips and recommendations with them (either via their website or by contacting them directly) before visiting. Remember to check the border and quarantine regulations before travelling.
Click here to see the list of attractions now reopened.
- Architectural heritage
This stunning castle was set on a rocky spur at the edge of the village.
An ancient site
Built in he 7th century, this castle was turned into a fortress along the centuries. before being destroyed in 1376. Visitors can admire what is left of the site: foundations, towers, cellards, stairs have been preserved carefulll for their historical value.
Animations, medieval fairs, guided tours with storytelling, presentations of local products, activities for children are organised through the year. The castle also offers options for birthdays and hen parties.
- Free entrance. Brochures and games can be bought at the entrance to enhance your visit.
- Groups can enjoy a guided tour for a free.
- Other options are also possible for school groups.
- Easter to All Saints Day
- Mondays to Fridays, from 9 am to 4 pm
- Also open on Sundays, from 10 am to 4 pm, in June, July, August
- Cycle rack
- Common bathroom
E42, Exit 7 towards Huy. After 8km, continue towards Moha.