- Museum or Interpretation Centre
Mahymobiles holds a remarkable collection of veteran, vintage and classic vehicles, 300 of which are on public display. Walk into the entrance hall and you are greeted by a dusty Delahaye. Look out for the unique De Mola coupé, a Rolls-Royce Phantom III and a Delaunay Belleville among other gems. Belgian brands such as Minerva add variety to the 6 galleries.
- the room where chassis and engines are kept.
- the miniatures collection
- the retrospective dedicated to 2 wheels vehicles
- the mini track for children 2 to 7 years old
- the gallery devoted to the evolution of the bodywork
English - French - Dutch
Outdoor catering - Free catering
Cafe - Daylight - Shop - Non-smoking - Car parking - Cycle rack - Parking - Wi-Fi
Guide available/groups - EN - FR - NL