Attraction & type of activity
- Page 1
- © WBT - Denis ErroyauxLa HulpeArchitectural heritage
The Solvay Estate | La HulpeThe Solvay Estate in La Hulpe, listed as "Exceptional cultural site in Wallonia", features part of the Sonian Forest and the Château de La Hulpe.
- © WBT - S. WittenbolOvifatGuided tour and discovery
Reinhardstein castle | OvifatNestled in the eastern townships of the Haute s Fagnes, this castle from the 14th century overlooks Ovifat from the top of its peak.
- © Brabant wallonHélécineAdventure sports
Hélécine estate | Walloon Brabant regionHalfway between Brussels and Liège, this estate is home to an 18th century Neoclassical castle and a stunning park.
- © Domaine de PalogneVieuxville-ferrièresAdventure sports
The Domaine de Palogne, a leisure centre along the OurtheThe Domaine de Palogne invites you to discover its enchanting setting where nature, history and relaxation meet.
- © Val de LesseLavaux-sainte-annéePark (castles)
The castle of Lavaux-Sainte-Anne, nature and cultural heritage in RochefortThe castle of Lavaux-Saint-Anne, its three museums, its park and gardens in the province of Namur are sure to enchant you. This magnificent castle on the plain of Wallonia is a mere 16 km from Rochefort, 23 from the French border.
- © WBT - David SamynBouillonArchitectural heritage
Bouillon castle: a medieval gem in WalloniaBuilt on three rock pitons overlooking the Semois river, the Bouillon Castle is a remarkable monument in the province of Luxembourg, retracing almost a thousand years of history and military architecture.
- © Domaine de Seneffe asbl - Francis VaubanSeneffeMuseum or Interpretation Centre
The Château de Seneffe and its estate | The Silverware MuseumThe Château de Seneffe estate and its Museum feature one of Belgium's most important silverware collections.
- © WBT - Denis ErroyauxLa Roche-en-ardenneArchitectural heritage
Ruins of La Roche-en-Ardenne castleOverlooking the city and the Ourthe river, at the very heart of nature, this IXth century castle makes La Roche the gem of the Ardenne and the Luxembourg province. A wonderful journey to medieval times awaits...
- © WBT - J.P. RemyAnnevoie-rouillonPark/garden
Annevoie water gardens | Meuse ValleyDiscover these amazing gardens, created 250 years ago and considered one of Wallonia's cultural treasures. How could anyone resist taking a stroll between the fountains, waterfalls, ponds and stunning combination of French, Italian and English style gardens?
- © B. LorquetTheuxGuided tour and discovery
Franchimont castleThe Château de Franchimont is an 11th-century medieval fortress, built on a rocky peak dominating three valleys north of the Ardennes, about 8 km from Spa.
- © Steve CollinVieuxville-ferrièresArchitectural heritage
The Fort de Logne castle and museum: a medieval day in VieuxvilleLocated within easy reach of Durbuy, the castle and museum of Logne are sure to delight the family.
- © WBT – Dominik KetzHastièreArchitectural heritage
Freÿr-sur-Meuse castle and its gardens (Hastière)Freÿr sur Meuse, a Renaissance castle with stunning gardens, is part of Wallonia's protected architectural heritage.
- © WBT - J.P. RemyModavePark (castles)
Modave Castle and its exceptional gardensThe Modave castle, listed as major cultural heritage of Wallonia, is well worth the detour. Built on a rocky hill in the province of Liège, it is said to date back to the Middle Ages.
- © FT Province de NamurCellesArchitectural heritage
Château de Celles - VêvesFormer kingdom of Pépin de Herstal in the VIIIth century, castle of the Beaufort lords (who reconstructed it in 1410) then home to their descendants...
- © WBT - J.P. RemyBeloeilGuided tour and discovery
The Château de Beloeil estate, the Belgian VersaillesBuilt in the 14th century, this massive turreted chateau is surrounded by a wide moat connected to a series of lakes and channels which wind through one of the largest and most ornate French-style gardens in Belgium.
- © WBT - Bruno D'AlimonteChimayArchitectural heritage
Chimay castle: an interactive and historical visitThis superb castle, more than a 1,000 years old, is near the Scourmont abbey which makes the Trappist Chimay beer.
- © WBT - J.L. FlémalAmayMuseum or Interpretation Centre
Jehay castle | AmayLocated in the province of Liège, the Château de Jehay offers a remarkable architecture, unique in Europe. This impressive historical building, surrounded by moats, seems to appear as if by magic as you walk past the forest.
- © Christiane MeunierFlémalleArchitectural heritage
The château de la petite Flémalle and its parkOn your way to visit the Ardent city, why not stop in Flémalle and visit its castle and park? They won't fail to delight you.
- © Les Amis du Château d’Havré - Nicole DarvilleHavréArchitectural heritage
The Château d'Havré (near Mons)The Château d'Havré is a beautiful, ancient building built just on the outskirts of Mons, in Belgium.
- © Harry WedzingaHerbeumontArchitectural heritage
The medieval ruins of Herbeumont castleBuilt on top of a rocky outcrop overlooking the village and the Semois Valley, the medieval ruins of Herbeumont castle offer a splendid panorama of the river and its meanders.
- © Franck BernardAlleurArchitectural heritage
Château de WarouxThe Château de Waroux, property of the commune of Ans, is easy recognisable by its sleek and elegant spire. The site, at the entrance of the region of...
- © Château de MohaWanzeEscape Room
Moha Castle Escape GameLove Escape Games? Come and solve the mystery of the secret library of Moha castle...
- © copyright WBTAcozArchitectural heritage
CHATEAU D'ACOZThe Château d'Acoz is set in the heart of the Biesme valley, in grounds with gardens, ponds, meadows, woods and hills.
- © Château féodal de MohaMohaArchitectural heritage
The Château de MohaThis stunning castle was set on a rocky spur at the edge of the village.
- © Töpfereimuseum Raeren - Christian Charlier, XACT ProductionRaerenMuseum or Interpretation Centre
Raeren castle and its ceramics museumThis unique collection features more than 2000 pieces covers 500 years of Rhenish and contemporary ceramics.
- © Fabrice DebattyBioulGuided tour and discovery
Visit'Entreprise | Château de BioulThe Château de Bioul is proud of an 11 hectares vineyard, created by 2 passionate winemakers. Why not stop by to learn more about their skills and passion?
- © Office du Tourisme d’EnghienEnghienPark/garden
The park of the Enghien castle, an exceptional place to stroll throughThe medieval city of Enghien, at the edge of the Eastern part of the Hainaut region, is proud of superb 182 hectares park.
- © Château de Petit-LeezGrand-leezArchitectural heritage
Château de Petit-LeezBuilt in the 17th century, enlarged and slightly modified in the 18th and 19th centuries, this farmhouse testifies to Mosan architecture which once had around a square courtyard the buildings constructed of traditional materials such as brick, stone blue and slate.
- © Blandine ColletteDinantChâteaux
The ruins of the Crèvecoeur castle in DinantThe ruins of the Crèvecoeur castle stand beautifully on a rocky outcrop overlooking the tow of Bouvignes. Visitors will have a splendid view on the Meuse valley from there.
- © WBT / Joseph JeanmartHarzéMuseum or Interpretation Centre
Harzé castle and its Milling and Baking MuseumThe Milling and Bakery Museum will take you through the extraordinary adventure of harvesting grain, processing flour with old mills and bread making.
- Page 1