Attraction & type of activity
- © WBT - David SamynBouillonArchitectural heritage
Bouillon castle: a medieval gem in WalloniaBuilt on three rock pitons overlooking the Semois river, the Bouillon Castle is a remarkable monument in the province of Luxembourg, retracing almost a thousand years of history and military architecture.
- © Domaine de Seneffe asbl - Francis VaubanSeneffePark (castles)
The Château de Seneffe and its estate | The Silverware MuseumThe Château de Seneffe estate and its Museum feature one of Belgium's most important silverware collections.
- © Domaine de PalogneVieuxville-ferrièresAdventure sports
The Domaine de Palogne, a leisure centre along the OurtheThe Domaine de Palogne invites you to discover its enchanting setting where nature, history and relaxation meet.
- © WBT - Bruno D'AlimonteChimayArchitectural heritage
Chimay castle: an interactive and historical visitThis superb castle, more than a 1,000 years old, is near the Scourmont abbey which makes the Trappist Chimay beer.
- © WBT - J.L. FlémalAmayMuseum or Interpretation Centre
Jehay castle | AmayLocated in the province of Liège, the Château de Jehay offers a remarkable architecture, unique in Europe. This impressive historical building, surrounded by moats, seems to appear as if by magic as you walk past the forest.
- © Steve CollinVieuxville-ferrièresArchitectural heritage
The Fort de Logne castle and museum: a medieval day in VieuxvilleLocated within easy reach of Durbuy, the castle and museum of Logne are sure to delight the family.
- © WBT - J.P. RemyModavePark (castles)
Modave Castle and its exceptional gardensThe Modave castle, listed as major cultural heritage of Wallonia, is well worth the detour. Built on a rocky hill in the province of Liège, it is said to date back to the Middle Ages.
- © WBT - Denis ErroyauxLa Roche-en-ardenneArchitectural heritage
Ruins of La Roche-en-Ardenne castleOverlooking the city and the Ourthe river, at the very heart of nature, this IXth century castle makes La Roche the gem of the Ardenne and the Luxembourg province. A wonderful journey to medieval times awaits...
- © WBT - J.P. RemyBeloeilGuided tour and discovery
The Château de Beloeil estate, the Belgian VersaillesBuilt in the 14th century, this massive turreted chateau is surrounded by a wide moat connected to a series of lakes and channels which wind through one of the largest and most ornate French-style gardens in Belgium.
- © FT Province de NamurCellesArchitectural heritage
Château de Celles - VêvesFormer kingdom of Pépin de Herstal in the VIIIth century, castle of the Beaufort lords (who reconstructed it in 1410) then home to their descendants...
- © WBT - J.P. RemyAnnevoie-rouillonPark (castles)
Annevoie water gardens | Meuse ValleyDiscover these amazing gardens, created 250 years ago and considered one of Wallonia's cultural treasures. How could anyone resist taking a stroll between the fountains, waterfalls, ponds and stunning combination of French, Italian and English style gardens?
- © WBT - S. WittenbolOvifatGuided tour and discovery
Reinhardstein castle | OvifatNestled in the eastern townships of the Haute s Fagnes, this castle from the 14th century overlooks Ovifat from the top of its peak.
- © Val de LesseLavaux-sainte-annePark (castles)
The castle of Lavaux-Sainte-Anne, nature and cultural heritage in RochefortThe castle of Lavaux-Saint-Anne, its three museums, its park and gardens in the province of Namur are sure to enchant you. This magnificent castle on the plain of Wallonia is a mere 16 km from Rochefort, 23 from the French border.
- © WBT – Dominik KetzHastièrePark (castles)
Freÿr-sur-Meuse castle and its gardens (Hastière)Freÿr sur Meuse, a Renaissance castle with stunning gardens, is part of Wallonia's protected architectural heritage.
- © B. LorquetTheuxGuided tour and discovery
Château de Franchimont: a medieval fortress in TheuxThe Château de Franchimont is an 11th-century medieval fortress, built on a rocky peak dominating three valleys north of the Ardennes, about 8 km from Spa.
- © Brabant wallonHélécineFishing
Hélécine estate | Walloon Brabant regionHalfway between Brussels and Liège, this estate is home to an 18th century Neoclassical castle and a stunning park.
- © Château féodal de MohaMohaArchitectural heritage
The Château de MohaThis stunning castle was set on a rocky spur at the edge of the village.
- © Töpfereimuseum Raeren - Christian Charlier, XACT ProductionRaerenArchitectural heritage
Raeren castle and its ceramics museumThis unique collection features more than 2000 pieces covers 500 years of Rhenish and contemporary ceramics.
- © FTPL - P. FagnoulAnthisnesMuseum or Interpretation Centre
The Château de l'Avouerie d'Anthisnes, for a historical visit and its Beer and Pékèt MuseumThe Château de l’Avouerie d’Anthisnes, in the province of Liège, welcomes you for a gourmet and historical visit.
- © ftpn - Christian GenardFalaenArchitectural heritage
The ruins of the fortress of MontaigleThe Montaigle Located in Falaen, at the confluence of the Flavion and Molignée, the ruins of the Montaigle castle will seduce the poet in you...castle, which used to the home to a count in the 14th century, is built on a rocky spur.