Attraction & type of activity
- © Brabant wallonHélécineAdventure sports
Hélécine estate | Walloon Brabant regionHalfway between Brussels and Liège, this estate is home to an 18th century Neoclassical castle and a stunning park.
- © Domaine de Seneffe asbl - Francis VaubanSeneffeMuseum or Interpretation Centre
The Château de Seneffe and its estate | The Silverware MuseumThe Château de Seneffe estate and its Museum feature one of Belgium's most important silverware collections.
- © WBT - Denis ErroyauxLa Roche-en-ardenneArchitectural heritage
Ruins of La Roche-en-Ardenne castleOverlooking the city and the Ourthe river, at the very heart of nature, this IXth century castle makes La Roche the gem of the Ardenne and the Luxembourg province. A wonderful journey to medieval times awaits...
- © WBT - Bruno D'AlimonteChimayArchitectural heritage
Chimay castle: an interactive and historical visitThis superb castle, more than a 1,000 years old, is near the Scourmont abbey which makes the Trappist Chimay beer.
- © Steve CollinVieuxville-ferrièresArchitectural heritage
The Fort de Logne castle and museum: a medieval day in VieuxvilleLocated within easy reach of Durbuy, the castle and museum of Logne are sure to delight the family.
- © WBT - J.P. RemyAnnevoie-rouillonPark/garden
Annevoie water gardens | Meuse ValleyDiscover these amazing gardens, created 250 years ago and considered one of Wallonia's cultural treasures. How could anyone resist taking a stroll between the fountains, waterfalls, ponds and stunning combination of French, Italian and English style gardens?
- © Château féodal de MohaMohaArchitectural heritage
The Château de MohaThis stunning castle was set on a rocky spur at the edge of the village.
- © Steve CollinHarzéMuseum or Interpretation Centre
Harzé castle and its Milling and Baking MuseumThe Milling and Bakery Museum will take you through the extraordinary adventure of harvesting grain, processing flour with old mills and bread making.