Attraction & type of activity
- Annevoie water gardens | Meuse Valley© WBT - J.P. RemyAnnevoie-Rouillon
Annevoie water gardens | Meuse ValleyDiscover these amazing gardens, created 250 years ago and considered one of Wallonia's cultural treasures. How could anyone resist taking a stroll between the fountains, waterfalls, ponds and stunning combination of French, Italian and English style gardens?
- The Solvay Estate | La Hulpe© WBT - Denis ErroyauxLa Hulpe
The Solvay Estate | La HulpeThe Solvay Estate in La Hulpe, listed as "Exceptional cultural site in Wallonia", features part of the Sonian Forest and the Château de La Hulpe.
- The Château de Seneffe and its estate | The Silverware Museum© Domaine de Seneffe asbl - Francis VaubanSeneffe
The Château de Seneffe and its estate | The Silverware MuseumThe Château de Seneffe estate and its Museum feature one of Belgium's most important silverware collections.
- Modave Castle and its exceptional gardens© WBT - J.P. RemyModave
Modave Castle and its exceptional gardensThe Modave castle, listed as major cultural heritage of Wallonia, is well worth the detour. Built on a rocky hill in the province of Liège, it is said to date back to the Middle Ages.
- Freÿr-sur-Meuse castle and its gardens (Hastière)© WBT – Dominik KetzHastière
Freÿr-sur-Meuse castle and its gardens (Hastière)Freÿr sur Meuse, a Renaissance castle with stunning gardens, is part of Wallonia's protected architectural heritage.
- Hélécine estate | Walloon Brabant region© Brabant wallonHélécine
Hélécine estate | Walloon Brabant regionHalfway between Brussels and Liège, this estate is home to an 18th century Neoclassical castle and a stunning park.
- The Château de Beloeil estate, the Belgian Versailles© WBT - J.P. RemyBeloeil
The Château de Beloeil estate, the Belgian VersaillesBuilt in the 14th century, this massive turreted chateau is surrounded by a wide moat connected to a series of lakes and channels which wind through one of the largest and most ornate French-style gardens in Belgium.