Attraction & type of activity
- © Domaine de Seneffe asbl - Francis VaubanSeneffeMuseum or Interpretation Centre
The Château de Seneffe and its estate | The Silverware MuseumThe Château de Seneffe estate and its Museum feature one of Belgium's most important silverware collections.
- © Steve CollinVieuxville-ferrièresArchitectural heritage
The Fort de Logne castle and museum: a medieval day in VieuxvilleLocated within easy reach of Durbuy, the castle and museum of Logne are sure to delight the family.
- © WBT - J.P. RemyAnnevoie-rouillonPark/garden
Annevoie water gardens | Meuse ValleyDiscover these amazing gardens, created 250 years ago and considered one of Wallonia's cultural treasures. How could anyone resist taking a stroll between the fountains, waterfalls, ponds and stunning combination of French, Italian and English style gardens?
- © Château féodal de MohaMohaArchitectural heritage
The Château de MohaThis stunning castle was set on a rocky spur at the edge of the village.
- © Steve CollinHarzéMuseum or Interpretation Centre
Harzé castle and its Milling and Baking MuseumThe Milling and Bakery Museum will take you through the extraordinary adventure of harvesting grain, processing flour with old mills and bread making.
- © Christian GenardYvoirArchitectural heritage
Poilvache medieval ruinsLocated just a few kilometres from Dinant, the Poilvache ruins overlook the Meuse river and the charming village of Houx. These remains, which date from the 13th and 15th century, are well worth stopping by and are listed as exceptional cultural heritage of Wallonia.