Parachuting, rock climbing, tree climbing ... this section offers a detailed list of activities that guarantee thrills.
Wallonia offers a host of activities and extreme sports, from initiation for beginners to competitions for adrenaline junkies!
Type of activity
- Coo Adventure, an outdoor activity centre in Ardenne© Coo AdventureStavelot
Coo Adventure, an outdoor activity centre in ArdenneThe Coo Adventure outdoor centre guarantees a fun and thrilling day in the Ardenne. Nature, smiles and adrenaline rushes will be on the program.
- Balloonair: hot air balloon flights n Wallonia© Amber AvalonaGrez-Doiceau
Balloonair: hot air balloon flights n WalloniaEnjoy a unique hot air balloon ride over Wallonia with Balloonair (30 years of expertise)
- Pearl Balloon: hot air balloon flights over Wallonia© MumuxeCourt-Saint-Etienne
Pearl Balloon: hot air balloon flights over WalloniaJoin Pearl Balloon for a memorable hot air balloon flight over Wallonia. Choose from Walloon Brabant, Liège or Namur and get ready to see the landscapes from up high...
- The Cerfontaine airfield and leisure space© Barry RjonesjrCerfontaine
The Cerfontaine airfield and leisure spaceEnjoy a fun day with friends or family at the Cerfontaine airfield: a leisure space dedicated to aeronautic sports and nature.
- C-Air hot air balloon rides© Eric GoossensSint-Niklaas
C-Air hot air balloon ridesEnjoy a hot air balloon ride over Wallonia with C-Air: the perfect way to see the stunning landscaped of Hainaut, Luxembourg, Walloon Brabant, Liège, Namur...
- Hot air balloon fight with Là-Haut | Province of Liège© Là-HautLimbourg
Hot air balloon fight with Là-Haut | Province of Liège
- An initiation to gliding in Saint-Hubert© PixabaySaint-Hubert
An initiation to gliding in Saint-HubertThe CNVV (National Gliding Centre) has the best equipment possible for gliding (initiations, learning, practise).
- FlyXperience: paramotoring in Andenne© AdobeStockAndenne
FlyXperience: paramotoring in AndenneLooking for thrills? Always wanted to fly, feel the joy of being suspended in the air? FlyXperience is for you...
- Gliding over the Eau d'Heure lakes© PixabayCerfontaine
Gliding over the Eau d'Heure lakesFancy a bird's view of the Eau d'Heure Lakes? Try gliding with Cerfontaine's Cercle européen de vol à voile. This breath-taking experience takes place aboard a modern 2 seaters, with a professional pilot.
- Hot air balloon flights with European Balloon Corporation© AdobeStockEnghien
Hot air balloon flights with European Balloon CorporationSee Wallonia from a different angle with European Balloon Corporation, proud of 25 years of experience: Walloon Brabant, Liège, Namur or Durbuy.
- Fly like Icarus at Fly-In (Grâce-Hollogne)© Fly InGrâce-Hollogne
Fly like Icarus at Fly-In (Grâce-Hollogne)No need to travel to far away countries to get a taste of extreme sports: based by Liège airport, FLY-IN is home to the largest free-fall simulator in the world. Anyone between the age of 5 and 99 can join. A wonderful experience to share with family or friends.