Parachuting, rock climbing, tree climbing ... this section offers a detailed list of activities that guarantee thrills.
Wallonia offers a host of activities and extreme sports, from initiation for beginners to competitions for adrenaline junkies!
Type of activity
Label or affilaition
- Page 2
- Fort of Barchon | Liège© Pierre WeeckmansBarchon
Fort of Barchon | LiègeThis is one of the 12 forts built by General Brialmont around Lièges. Together with Pontisse on the other side of the Meuse, it was the farther north of Liège.
- Espace Fun| Eau d'Heure lakes© MT-Pays-des-LacsFroidchapelle
Espace Fun| Eau d'Heure lakesThe Espace Fun, by the Eau d'Heure lakes, offers a wide range of water activities from kayaks/canoes to sailing boards/boats and stand-up paddles
- Cercle équestre Belle Vue: horse rides near Dinant© FTLB - P. WillemsDrehance
Cercle équestre Belle Vue: horse rides near DinantThe Belle Vue equestrian centre organises horse rides along the Lesse river, near Dinant. A guide will take you on these lovely strolls (2 or 3 hours) and show you the most beautiful panoramas of the valley. These are on hold for the time being and will start again from April 25, 2021.
- La Maison de la Pêche du Luxembourg in Habay-la-Neuve© Thierry ThieltgenHabay
La Maison de la Pêche du Luxembourg in Habay-la-NeuveLa Bourriche association promotes fishing in Wallonia and has opened an interpretative centre to raise awareness and inform the public about this fascinating activity: la Maison de la Pêche du Luxembourg.
- Fun Park Ovifat Ardenne© Centre de Loisirs OvifatOvifat
Fun Park Ovifat ArdenneLocated within easy reach of the highest peak in Belgium (Hautes Fagnes), this leisure centre in Ovifat offers activities and games to be enjoyed with friends, family, school groups...
- Balad'âne: Donkey rides and carriages in Feluy© FTLB - P. WillemsFeluy
Balad'âne: Donkey rides and carriages in FeluyBalad’âne invites you to enjoy donkey rides in and near the village of Feluy, a fantastic way to reconnect with nature and discover the historical canal, the local fauna, flora and the castle.
- Paddling down the Viroin river on a kayak or canoe© Roby PangyTreignes
Paddling down the Viroin river on a kayak or canoeEnjoy a peaceful day paddling down the Viroin river, either on a kayak or canoe, away from the touristic crowds. There are 3 itineraries to enjoy from Viroinval, each revealing the full beauty of the region.
- Fly like Icarus at Fly-In (Grâce-Hollogne)© Fly-InGrâce-Hollogne
Fly like Icarus at Fly-In (Grâce-Hollogne)No need to travel to far away countries to get a taste of extreme sports: based by Liège airport, FLY-IN is home to the largest free-fall simulator in the world. Anyone between the age of 5 and 99 can join. A wonderful experience to share with family or friends.
- Countryside golf in Stoumont: a surprising game with cows around© MonvilleStoumont
Countryside golf in Stoumont: a surprising game with cows aroundCountryside golf in Stoumont brings a twist to the traditional golf game. Playing golf in grazing fields with animals around is well known in Holland but it's always quite a surprise to the newly acquainted. The course, set in the stunning setting of the Parc Naturel des Sources, offers different challenges as the weat
- Farm Golf | Ferme de la Bourgade | Heure en Condroz© MT Condroz FamenneHeure
Farm Golf | Ferme de la Bourgade | Heure en CondrozLa Ferme de La Bourgade, located in Heure (Condroz), invites you to play golf with a twist: Farm Golf.
- Kayak down the river with Semois Kayaks© Semois KayaksPoupehan
Kayak down the river with Semois KayaksEnjoy kayaking down the Semois with friends or family - the perfect way to take in the stunning landscapes of the valley and the Belgian Ardennes.
- Discover the Ourthe with "Les Remous" Kayak Club© FTLB - P. WillemsHamoir
Discover the Ourthe with "Les Remous" Kayak ClubCome and kayak on the Ourthe, between Barvaux-Bomal-Hamoir and Comblain-au-Pont, in a friendly atmosphere. 1, 2 or 3-seat kayaks are available.
- Forest Quad in Aywaille© FTLB - P. WillemsAywaille
Forest Quad in AywailleForest Quad organises Quad and Buggy adventures in the Belgian Ardenne region.
- The Hautes Fagnes railbikes | Elsenborn© WBT - Julie NevenElsenborn
The Hautes Fagnes railbikes | ElsenbornLooking for an original activity with family or friends? Try the Railbike and pedal through the beautiful wooded landscape of the Haute Fagnes.
- Outdoor Centre, descente de l'Ourthe© WBT - J.P. RemyLa Roche-en-Ardenne
Outdoor Centre, descente de l'Ourthe
- The Aqua-Tournai aquatic recreation centre© FTLB - P. WillemsTournai
The Aqua-Tournai aquatic recreation centreAqua-Tournai is located near the town centre in Tournai. This aquatic leisure centre, complete with a nature reserve, guarantees a fun day out
- Gileppe Lake AccroPark© Accropark de la GileppeJalhay
Gileppe Lake AccroParkHarmoniously integrated into nature, the Gileppe Accropark offers a range of 30 acrobatic activities to go from a tree to another and no lack of splendid views on the Ardenne.
- Ecopark Adventures Tournai: tree top fun and trampolines© Ecopark AdventuresTournai
Ecopark Adventures Tournai: tree top fun and trampolinesLove adventure and reconnecting with nature? Ecopark Adventures Tournai, with its 2 separate parks, guarantees thrilling memories...
- Page 2