Book your green fee at a golf club in the south of Belgium. Wallonia offers many quality courses for lovers of the little white ball.
From the roof of Belgium, passing through the heart of the Ardennes, to Wallonia Picardy and the French border, Walloon golf courses are a true sporting, natural and cultural experience.
To learn more about this exciting sport or the regional golfing calendar, download our free brochure Golf in Wallonia.
Label or affiliation
- Naxhelet Golf Club in Wanze© WBT - P. CoenegrachtsWanze
Naxhelet Golf Club in WanzeHalfway between Namur and Liège awaits a prestigious golf club designed by the British architect Martin Hawtree, the Naxhelet Golf Club.
- Aqua Golf at the Eau d'Heure lakes: a unique activity in Europe© WBT - David SamynBoussu-lez-Walcourt
Aqua Golf at the Eau d'Heure lakes: a unique activity in EuropeCome and try Europe's largest Aqua Golf, in the outstanding setting of the Eau d'Heure Lakes, Belgium.
- The Eau d'Heure lakes golf© Jean-Paul PoiretBoussu-lez-Walcourt
The Eau d'Heure lakes golfThe Pro1Golf Entertainment Centre invites you to the Lakes of Eau d'Heure. Whatever your level, you're welcome.
- Royal Golf Club of the Hainaut© Royal Golf Club du HainautErbisoeul
Royal Golf Club of the HainautThe Royal Golf Club of the Hainaut is situated in the Belgian municipality of Jurbise, only a few kilometres from Mons, on sandy land surrounded by heather
- Golf Découverte Virton© FTLB - P. WillemsVirton
Golf Découverte VirtonThe Golf in Virton is situated in the Gaume region, close to the borders with France and Luxembourg, and offers a compact 6-hole course.
- Royal Golf Club du Sart Tilman© DubistasAngleur
Royal Golf Club du Sart TilmanA stunning, well-kept golf course designed by T. Simpson, in the wonderful undulating scenery near Liège.
- Five Nations Golf Club, Méan© markuspisskeMéan
Five Nations Golf Club, MéanDiscover the Five Nations Golf Club in Méan, one of the most spectacular golf courses in the Low Countries.
- Avernas Golf Club© ipegasuAvernas-Le-Bauduin
Avernas Golf ClubThe magnificent Avernas Golf Club is located at a few kilometres from the E40, between Brussels and Liège.
- Royal Golf Club of Fagnes© ROYAL GOLF CLUB DES FAGNESSpa
Royal Golf Club of FagnesThe Royal Golf Club des Fagnes, situated in the beautiful region of Spa, is considered one of the best European golf courses.
- Royal Waterloo Golf Club© PexelsOhain
Royal Waterloo Golf ClubThe Royal Waterloo is a welcoming family club for all golfers wishing to share a round together.
- Mergelhof Golf Club© WBT - Olivier LegardienGemmenich
Mergelhof Golf ClubThe Mergelhof Golf Club is located on the border of three countries: Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany.
- Mont Garni Golf Club© mvprod.tvBaudour
Mont Garni Golf ClubThe Mont Garni Golf Club, situated in the municipalities of Bandour and Sirault offers a challenging 18-hole course stretched across a 150 ha estate.
- Louvain-La-Neuve Golf Club© PixabayLouvain-La-Neuve
Louvain-La-Neuve Golf ClubThis world-class golf course is located in a magnificent wooded area. The club also has a golf school with training facilities & 4 beginners' holes.
- Andenne Golf Club | Province of Namur© Chris CrossAndenne
Andenne Golf Club | Province of NamurBuilt on a hillside overlooking the Meuse valley and the small town of Andenne, this golf club is a real Walloon gem.
- The Hulencourt Golf Club© PixabayVieux-Genappe
The Hulencourt Golf ClubThe Hulencourt golf club is of a very high quality and has already hosted numerous European tournaments.
- Château de la Bawette Golf, at the heart of the Walloon Brabant© Golf du Château de la BawetteWavre
Château de la Bawette Golf, at the heart of the Walloon Brabant"Le Parc" is a high-quality, 18-hole international golf course (Par 72), South of Brussels, on an estate of around 100 ha.
- Royal Golf Club at the Castle of Ardenne© 47ronin47Houyet
Royal Golf Club at the Castle of ArdenneIn an exceptional setting of the Belgian Ardennes, this 18-hole course is situated in the former park of the Castle of Ardenne, built by King Leopold II.
- Golf de l'Empereur, Relais© WBT - Olivier LegardienWays
Golf de l'Empereur, RelaisNear the Lion's Mount in Waterloo and 20 minutes from Brussels, you can find rolling plains sprinkled with copses of protected trees.
- Golf du Bercuit© SkitterphotoGrez-Doiceau
Golf du BercuitSituated in the magnificent private property of Bercuit, its fairways and greens have been cleverly thought out and designed.
- The Sept Fontaines Golf Club© KramjaxBraine-L'Alleud
The Sept Fontaines Golf ClubEnjoying a magnificent setting in Braine-l'Alleud, to the south of Brussels, the Sept Fontaines Golf Club is one of Belgium's most well-loved golf clubs.
- Golf de Rigenée© PixabayVillers-La-Ville
Golf de RigenéeWonderful fairways stretch on a vast plain, embellished with lakes, bushes and groves.
- La Bruyère Golf Club© PixabaySart-Dames-Avelines
La Bruyère Golf ClubThis golf course was designed in the typical Walloon-Brabant countryside.
- Golf Club de Liège-Gomzé© ipegasuGomzé-Andoumont
Golf Club de Liège-GomzéThe International Gomzé Golf Club is located on the crossroads of three regions: the Condroz, the Ardennes and the Herve region.
- Henri-Chapelle Golf© Golf Henri ChapelleHenri-Chapelle
Henri-Chapelle GolfThe Golf & Country Club has two 18-hole courses, 'Les Viviers' and 'Le Charlemagne', and one 9-hole course, 'La Chapelle'.
- Florennes Avia Golf Club© Marie-Madeleine ClosFlorennes
Florennes Avia Golf ClubA diverse and technical 9-hole course for both beginners and experts on the Florennes air base, in the province of Namur.
- Golf Club du Haras© FTLB - P. WillemsPepinster
Golf Club du HarasThe Golf Club du Haras' 9-hole course and school is found in the hills of Verviers-Pepinster, at the gates to the 'blue' Ardennes.
- Ragnies Golf Club, Thudinie Academy and Golf Club© FTLB - P. WillemsRagnies
Ragnies Golf Club, Thudinie Academy and Golf ClubThe Ragnies Golf Club offers you a remarkably well-designed 18-hole course.
- Liège - Bernalmont Golf© green2teegolfLiège
Liège - Bernalmont GolfA charming 9-hole course, 3km from Liège. The final 3 holes are situated in the magnificent park of Bernalmont castle.
- Golf de Falnuée© Eric & Anne-Sophie JottrandMazy
Golf de FalnuéeThe Golf de Falnuée lies at the confluence of the Orneau and Ligne rivers. Golfing pleasure, a historic setting and natural beauty are guaranteed.
- Pierpont golf course© FTLB - P. WillemsFrasnes-Lez-Gosselies
Pierpont golf courseThe Pierpont Golf Club, 15 minutes from Waterloo and Charleroi and 25 minutes from Brussels, has a remarkable championship golf course.
- Château de la Tournette Golf ClubNivelles
Château de la Tournette Golf ClubSituated south of Brussels, the Château de la Tournette Golf Club is one of the most popular golf clubs in Belgium.
- Enghien Golf Club© WBT - Olivier LegardienEnghien
Enghien Golf ClubIn Enghien Castle's splendid park, the Enghien Golf Club offers two 9-hole courses, only 30 km from Brussels and 80k m from Lille.