Come and visit a truly unique part of the world, take part in an offbeat activity or stay in an unusual place ... Quirky Wallonia will take you by surprise!
Among Wallonia’s extraordinary tourist attractions are a host of small, offbeat or little-known museums.
Enjoy a magical stroll, discover artistic works and galleries, or immerse yourself in the heart of a breathtaking landscape.
Take part in bizarre and unique events, and stay the night in unusual accommodation you won’t find anywhere else.
Did you know that in Wallonia you can …
- Climb a flight of stairs to reach the summit of Belgium
- See Boats lifted 80 meters from one waterway to another
- Visit Europe's last steam-powered brewery
- Admire exotic Venetian Masks in spectacular water gardens
- Put on an astronaut’s suit and explore the universe
- Cheer on intrepid navigators in their floating bathtubs
- Drink Whisky tasty enough to challenge the Scots
- Visit a museum dedicated to laundry and learn how urine and coal was used to clean clothes
- Spend an enchanting night in out-of-the-ordinary accommodation from windmills to transparent bubble pods
And many other incredible and unlikely things worthy of the greatest Belgian surrealists.