From a multi sensory meditation path in the grounds of an abbey to an underground walk displaying nature as the artist in a 300 million year old cave sculpted by the Eau de Noir river.. Wallonia takes you off the beaten track.
Visit some amazing places, extraordinary tourist attractions or lesser-known museums that invite you to view unique collections patiently gathered by enthusiasts.
You can stroll along magical or mysterious trails. Be amazed by unique artistic works and installations at every turn of your walk. And you can’t fail to admire the many scenic natural sites or the truly breathtaking landscapes.
Label, certification or network
- Wildtrails Basecamp in Jupille-sur-Ourthe: water sports and adventures© Wildtrails - Frank DescampsJupille-sur-Ourthe
Wildtrails Basecamp in Jupille-sur-Ourthe: water sports and adventuresFun, comfortable, stable, 100 ecological: quad bikes are all-terrain vehicles on four wheels accessible to all. Perfect for an outdoor adventure with friends, colleagues or family.
- Adventure Valley Durbuy: the largest adventure park in Belgium© Adventure Valley DurbuyDurbuy
Adventure Valley Durbuy: the largest adventure park in BelgiumNear Durbuy, known as the smallest town in the world, awaits the Adventure Valley Durbuy, the largest adventure park in Belgium.
- The Cussignière marshes, a unique site in the Gaume region© M.LaurentBaranzy
The Cussignière marshes, a unique site in the Gaume regionThe Cussignière marshes stretch over a vast plain between the Batte river and the Cussigny stream in Lorraine.
- SUP-Ardennen | Stand-up paddle boarding on the Nisramont lake© WBT - Caroline RaseHouffalize
SUP-Ardennen | Stand-up paddle boarding on the Nisramont lakeLove paddle boarding? Come and reconnect with nature on the Nisrasmont lake, at the confluence of the Deux Ourthes. Beginners are welcome to give it a try.
- Packcrafting by and on the Ourthe© Julien LibertNadrin (Houffalize)
Packcrafting by and on the OurtheWondering what packcraft is? A mix of hiking and sailing fun! You can now enjoy this activity in the Ardenne, right in the Two Ourthes nature Park (near Narin and the beautiful Hérou site)