From a multi sensory meditation path in the grounds of an abbey to an underground walk displaying nature as the artist in a 300 million year old cave sculpted by the Eau de Noir river.. Wallonia takes you off the beaten track.
Visit some amazing places, extraordinary tourist attractions or lesser-known museums that invite you to view unique collections patiently gathered by enthusiasts.
You can stroll along magical or mysterious trails. Be amazed by unique artistic works and installations at every turn of your walk. And you can’t fail to admire the many scenic natural sites or the truly breathtaking landscapes.
Label, certification or network
- Eau d'Heure lakes | The biggest lake complex in Belgium© Les Lacs de l'Eau d'HeureBoussu-Lez-Walcourt
Eau d'Heure lakes | The biggest lake complex in BelgiumThe Eau d'Heure 5 artificial lakes, are a stunning preserved natural area and the largest nautical space in Belgium.
- Reconnect with nature at the Chevetogne Estate© WBT - Denis ErroyauxChevetogne
Reconnect with nature at the Chevetogne EstateThe Domaine Provincial de Chevetogne, which stretches over 550 hectares, is sure to delight you with its many surprises throughout its green spaces and its many creative activities.
- Let nature wow you at the Virelles Aquascope© WBT - Bruno D'AlimonteVirelles
Let nature wow you at the Virelles AquascopeThe Aquascope offers visitors quite fantastic adventures - from discovering the most beautiful pond in Wallonia to tree tops...
- SILEX'S Mons: the Neolithic flint mines of Spiennes© Ville de Mons - Serge BrisonSpiennes
SILEX'S Mons: the Neolithic flint mines of SpiennesJust 6 km from Mons, the Neolithic flint mines of Spiennes or SILEX'S, listed by UNESCO, are well worth a visit...
- The Cussignière marshes, a unique site in the Gaume region© M.LaurentBaranzy
The Cussignière marshes, a unique site in the Gaume regionThe Cussignière marshes stretch over a vast plain between the Batte river and the Cussigny stream in Lorraine.
- Ardois'Alle | The mysterious world of slate quarries in Alle-sur-Semois© Morgane Vander LindenAlle-sur-Semois
Ardois'Alle | The mysterious world of slate quarries in Alle-sur-SemoisDiscover the exceptional setting of one of the last Belgian slate quarries.
- The Trou des Fées in Virton: a magical location© M. LaurentEtalle
The Trou des Fées in Virton: a magical locationWell known by the locals, these exceptional caves feature in many legends linkeds to D’jean dMady but also to the Gaume fairies.