Activities on site
- © Quartier LatinMarche-en-famenneWellness centre
THE SPA DU QUARTIER LATINThe "Spa du Quartier Latin" is a wellness and balneotherapy centre as well as a beauty institute in Marche-en-Famenne, at the edge of the Ardenne.
- © Dolce La Hulpe BrusselsLa HulpeWellness centre
The Cinq Mondes Spa wellness centre | Dolce La Hulpe BrusselsSet in the exceptional woodland environment of Dolce La Hulpe, near Brussels, the Cinq Mondes Spa is an invite to relaxation and well-being.
- © Van der Valk Hotel Sélys LiègeLiègeWellness centre
Osmose®, a well being centre | Les Comtes de Méan Hotel (Liège)Cosy and trendy, Osmose, the wellness centre of the Les Comtes de Méan Liège hotel features a private sports club, a treatment centre and a restaurant.
- © Thermes de Spa - Fabrice DebattySpaThermal baths
Les Thermes de Spa, a wellness break in the province of LiègeCome and relax in the Thermes de Spa, a superb complex in a valley of the Belgian Ardenne.
- © MT - Pays des Lacs - François de RibeaucourtFroidchapelleWellness centre
The Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure AquacentreA wonderful idea all year round: come and enjoy a relaxing day at the new Aquacentre, a new aquatic park and Well ness centre at the Eau d'Heure lakes in Be
- © FTLB - P. WillemsGenvalWellness centre
MARTIN' SPAIt all starts with a gentle climb - both a physical and a symbolic one - to the roofs of the Château du Lac.
- © SamathaSpaLibramont-chevignyWellness centre
SamathaSpa, a wellbeing centre in Ourt (Libramont)Located in the Ardenne near Libramont, SamathaSpa's stunning setting is a pure invite to relaxation and wellbeing.
- © Algue Marine - Anne ZinnenThimister-clermontWellness centre
Algue marine: a wellbeing centre in Thimister-ClermontEnjoy the cosy atmosphere of this wellbeing centre in Thimister-Clermont (province of Liège).
- © Les Bains de DinantDinantWellness centre
Les Bains de Dinant, a wellbeing centre overlooking the MeuseLes Bains de Dinant is a wellbeing centre, set on the former grounds of the Bethléem convent. The site overlooks the Meuse river and the Citadel of Dinant.
- © Paradis de selAubangeWellness centre
In Aubange, a surprising salt cave recreates the benefits of a seaside microclimateThe concept is unique in Belgium. The walls of this 200-year-old cave have been lined with 15 tons of salt from the Himalaya and the Dead Sea. The temperature, kept between 20 and 23°C, and the humidity, always between 40 and 60% recreate a seaside microclimate.
- © LAGOMonsSwimming & diving
Lago: a swimming pool for sports, fun and relaxation lovers in MonsThis aquatic space in Mons offers a fantastic range of fun attractions for the whole family.
- © Château des Thermes - Charlier ChristianChaudfontaineThermal baths
The Château des Thermes: wellbeing and relaxation in ChaudfontaineTo get away from it all, make the short pilgrimage south east of Liège to Chaudfontaine’s warm fountains. Here, the spa water bubbles to the surface at a pleasant 37°C balanced in calcium, magnesium and fluorine after its 60-year limestone-soaking journey.