Activities on site
- THE SPA DU QUARTIER LATIN© Quartier LatinMarche-En-Famenne
THE SPA DU QUARTIER LATINThe "Spa du Quartier Latin" is a wellness and balneotherapy centre as well as a beauty institute in Marche-en-Famenne, at the edge of the Ardenne.
- Osmose®, a well being centre | Les Comtes de Méan Hotel (Liège)© Van der Valk Hotel Sélys LiègeLiège
Osmose®, a well being centre | Les Comtes de Méan Hotel (Liège)Cosy and trendy, Osmose, the wellness centre of the Les Comtes de Méan Liège hotel features a private sports club, a treatment centre and a restaurant.
- The Cinq Mondes Spa wellness centre | Dolce La Hulpe Brussels© Hôtel Dolce La Hulpe BrusselsLa Hulpe
The Cinq Mondes Spa wellness centre | Dolce La Hulpe BrusselsSet in the exceptional woodland environment of Dolce La Hulpe, near Brussels, the Cinq Mondes Spa is an invite to relaxation and well-being.
- Les Thermes de Spa, a wellness break in the province of Liège© Thermes de Spa - Fabrice DebattySpa
Les Thermes de Spa, a wellness break in the province of LiègeCome and relax in the Thermes de Spa, a superb complex in a valley of the Belgian Ardenne.
- The Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure Aquacentre© MT - Pays des Lacs - François de RibeaucourtFroidchapelle
The Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure AquacentreA wonderful idea all year round: come and enjoy a relaxing day at the new Aquacentre, a new aquatic park and Well ness centre at the Eau d'Heure lakes in Be
- MARTIN' SPA© FTLB - P. WillemsGenval
MARTIN' SPAIt all starts with a gentle climb - both a physical and a symbolic one - to the roofs of the Château du Lac.
- Lago: a swimming pool for sports, fun and relaxation lovers in Mons© LAGOMons
Lago: a swimming pool for sports, fun and relaxation lovers in MonsThis aquatic space in Mons offers a fantastic range of fun attractions for the whole family.
- SamathaSpa, a wellbeing centre in Ourt (Libramont)© SamathaSpaLibramont-Chevigny
SamathaSpa, a wellbeing centre in Ourt (Libramont)Located in the Ardenne near Libramont, SamathaSpa's stunning setting is a pure invite to relaxation and wellbeing.
- Algue marine: a wellbeing centre in Thimister-Clermont© Algue Marine - Anne ZinnenThimister-Clermont
Algue marine: a wellbeing centre in Thimister-ClermontEnjoy the cosy atmosphere of this wellbeing centre in Thimister-Clermont (province of Liège).
- Les Bains de Dinant, a wellbeing centre overlooking the Meuse© Les Bains de DinantDinant
Les Bains de Dinant, a wellbeing centre overlooking the MeuseLes Bains de Dinant is a wellbeing centre, set on the former grounds of the Bethléem convent. The site overlooks the Meuse river and the Citadel of Dinant.
- In Aubange, a surprising salt cave recreates the benefits of a seaside microclimate© Paradis de selAubange
In Aubange, a surprising salt cave recreates the benefits of a seaside microclimateThe concept is unique in Belgium. The walls of this 200-year-old cave have been lined with 15 tons of salt from the Himalaya and the Dead Sea. The temperature, kept between 20 and 23°C, and the humidity, always between 40 and 60% recreate a seaside microclimate.
- The Château des Thermes: wellbeing and relaxation in Chaudfontaine© Château des Thermes - Charlier ChristianChaudfontaine
The Château des Thermes: wellbeing and relaxation in ChaudfontaineTo get away from it all, make the short pilgrimage south east of Liège to Chaudfontaine’s warm fountains. Here, the spa water bubbles to the surface at a pleasant 37°C balanced in calcium, magnesium and fluorine after its 60-year limestone-soaking journey.