Activities on site
- THE SPA DU QUARTIER LATIN© Quartier LatinMarche-En-Famenne
THE SPA DU QUARTIER LATINThe "Spa du Quartier Latin" is a wellness and balneotherapy centre as well as a beauty institute in Marche-en-Famenne, at the edge of the Ardenne.
- The Cinq Mondes Spa wellness centre | Dolce La Hulpe Brussels© Dolce La Hulpe BrusselsLa Hulpe
The Cinq Mondes Spa wellness centre | Dolce La Hulpe BrusselsSet in the exceptional woodland environment of Dolce La Hulpe, near Brussels, the Cinq Mondes Spa is an invite to relaxation and well-being.
- Osmose®, a well being centre | Les Comtes de Méan Hotel (Liège)© Van der Valk Hotel Sélys LiègeLiège
Osmose®, a well being centre | Les Comtes de Méan Hotel (Liège)Cosy and trendy, Osmose, the wellness centre of the Les Comtes de Méan Liège hotel features a private sports club, a treatment centre and a restaurant.
- The Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure Aquacentre© MT - Pays des Lacs - François de RibeaucourtFroidchapelle
The Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure AquacentreA wonderful idea all year round: come and enjoy a relaxing day at the new Aquacentre, a new aquatic park and Well ness centre at the Eau d'Heure lakes in Be
- MARTIN' SPA© FTLB - P. WillemsGenval
MARTIN' SPAIt all starts with a gentle climb - both a physical and a symbolic one - to the roofs of the Château du Lac.
- SamathaSpa, a wellbeing centre in Ourt (Libramont)© SamathaSpaLibramont-Chevigny
SamathaSpa, a wellbeing centre in Ourt (Libramont)Located in the Ardenne near Libramont, SamathaSpa's stunning setting is a pure invite to relaxation and wellbeing.
- Algue marine: a wellbeing centre in Thimister-Clermont© Algue Marine - Anne ZinnenThimister-Clermont
Algue marine: a wellbeing centre in Thimister-ClermontEnjoy the cosy atmosphere of this wellbeing centre in Thimister-Clermont (province of Liège).
- Les Bains de Dinant, a wellbeing centre overlooking the Meuse© Les Bains de DinantDinant
Les Bains de Dinant, a wellbeing centre overlooking the MeuseLes Bains de Dinant is a wellbeing centre, set on the former grounds of the Bethléem convent. The site overlooks the Meuse river and the Citadel of Dinant.
- In Aubange, a surprising salt cave recreates the benefits of a seaside microclimate© Paradis de selAubange
In Aubange, a surprising salt cave recreates the benefits of a seaside microclimateThe concept is unique in Belgium. The walls of this 200-year-old cave have been lined with 15 tons of salt from the Himalaya and the Dead Sea. The temperature, kept between 20 and 23°C, and the humidity, always between 40 and 60% recreate a seaside microclimate.
- Lago: a swimming pool for sports, fun and relaxation lovers in Mons© LAGOMons
Lago: a swimming pool for sports, fun and relaxation lovers in MonsThis aquatic space in Mons offers a fantastic range of fun attractions for the whole family.