Choose a waterpark and go down its slides at full speed, go exploring with a kayak or canoe, cruise along the Meuse Valley, rent a permit-free electric boat, try rafting on the Ourthe or the Viroin... Refreshing adventures, either in or on the water, await in Wallonia!
- Page 2
- Profondeville river crossing by rowing boat© Tourisme-ProfondevilleProfondeville
Profondeville river crossing by rowing boatThis is the only river crossing in Belgium done by rowing boat. Workers going to the Lustin Quarries used this means on transport every day at the time. The boatman's house is still there: it now hosts an art gallery.
- Take the Cramignon ferry and pass the border via the Meuse river© Maison du Tourisme du Pays de HerveVisé
Take the Cramignon ferry and pass the border via the Meuse riverEvery year, 40,000 passengers take the Cramignon ferry to cross the Meuse between the Walloon village of Lanaye and the Dutch commune of Eijsden. A lovely way to discover the region.
- Kayaking down the Semois from Chiny© Genin VincentChiny
Kayaking down the Semois from ChinyKayak or canoe down the Semois from Chiny, a sweet town in the province of Luxembourg.
- La Vanne kayaks: a wonderful way to discover the Semois river© Kayak de la VanneAlle-sur-Semois
La Vanne kayaks: a wonderful way to discover the Semois riverLa Vanne has been organising kayak rides down the Semois since 1989: a fantastic, safe experience to reconnect with nature and relax. Come with friends, family or even solo and goat your pace along the river.
- Espace Fun| Eau d'Heure lakes© MT-Pays-des-LacsFroidchapelle
Espace Fun| Eau d'Heure lakesThe Espace Fun, by the Eau d'Heure lakes, offers a wide range of water activities from kayaks/canoes to sailing boards/boats and stand-up paddles
- The Belvédère, a water leisure centre in Dour© Le BelvédèreDour
The Belvédère, a water leisure centre in DourThe Belvédère de Dour (Mons), recently redeveloped as a leisure and sports centre is quite unique in Belgium. Its natural swimming pool and Olympic size swimming pool will delight swimmers looking for an ecological experience.
- The Namourettes: boats on the Meuse and Sambre rivers (Namur)© WBT - Denis ErroyauxJambes
The Namourettes: boats on the Meuse and Sambre rivers (Namur)Discover the pleasure of cruising through the traffic in Namur effortlessly - join the Namourettes for a boat ride on the Sambre and the Meuse rivers!
- A cruise on the Canal du centre, from Ronquières to Strépy-Thieu© C. CarpentierBraine-le-Comte
A cruise on the Canal du centre, from Ronquières to Strépy-ThieuThe Hainaut region proves quite artistic, notably near the Canal du Centre. The most impressive pieces are near the Ronquière inclined plane and the Strépy-Thieu boat lifts. Why not indulge in a boat cruise to learn more?
- Lago: a swimming pool for sports, fun and relaxation lovers in Mons© LAGOMons
Lago: a swimming pool for sports, fun and relaxation lovers in MonsThis aquatic space in Mons offers a fantastic range of fun attractions for the whole family.
- The cable ferry in Waulsort will help you travel in time© OTH - Maes ChristianWaulsort
The cable ferry in Waulsort will help you travel in timeTo cross from one bank to another in Walsort, you can use a ferry. Not any ferry, the very last traditional
- River cruises in Huy with Bateau Val Mosan© Clarisse WalchHuy
River cruises in Huy with Bateau Val MosanGet on board the Val Mosan in Huy and discover the Meuse valley from a different angle... This touristic boat invites you, between May and September, for a one hour cruise. Perfect with friends and family.
- Packcrafting by and on the Ourthe© WBT - Denis Closon6660 Nadrin (Houffalize)
Packcrafting by and on the OurtheWondering what packcraft is? A mix of hiking and sailing fun! You can now enjoy this activity in the Ardenne, right in the Two Ourthes nature Park (near Narin and the beautiful Hérou site)
- Paddling down the Viroin river on a kayak or canoe© Roby PangyTreignes
Paddling down the Viroin river on a kayak or canoeEnjoy a peaceful day paddling down the Viroin river, either on a kayak or canoe, away from the touristic crowds. There are 3 itineraries to enjoy from Viroinval, each revealing the full beauty of the region.
- Relais de Falemprise, the Eau d'Heure lakes leisure centre© © WBT - David SamynCerfontaine
Relais de Falemprise, the Eau d'Heure lakes leisure centreLove discovering Wallonia? Enjoy a family day at the Falemprise leisure centre, at the heart of the Eau d'Heure lakes region.
- See Liège from the Meuse river with the city's river shuttle© O.T. Liège - Marc VerpoortenLiège
See Liège from the Meuse river with the city's river shuttleTake a different look at Liège with a river cruise on the Meuse... Taking place between April and October, these allow you to go from one iconic location to the next in the Fiery City at a mere 1€ per stop.
- Renipont Plage: a swimming area in Lasne (Walloon Brabant)© K.Lasne
Renipont Plage: a swimming area in Lasne (Walloon Brabant)200 tons of white sand, a water slide, rowing boats, beach volley and pétanque grounds: Renipont Plage is much more fun than a swimming pool!
- Café Leblon | Boats without permits for cruises on the Sambre© JPohlThuin
Café Leblon | Boats without permits for cruises on the SambreCafé Leblon rents boats without permits: a fantastic opportunity to relax on the Sambre, near the Aulne Abbey. On the way back, indulge a refreshing, locally made beer or an ice-cream on the terrace of the establishment.
- Les Capitaineries de Namur: water fun on the Meuse river© WBT - Denis ErroyauxNamur
Les Capitaineries de Namur: water fun on the Meuse riverLooking forward to enjoying the Meuse river when in Namur? Les Capitaineries de Namur offer a wide range of activities.
- See the Fiery City from the Meuse river with Liège Croisières© FTLB - P. WillemsLiège
See the Fiery City from the Meuse river with Liège CroisièresSee the Fiery City from a different angle with Liège Croisières and their 3 boats.
- The lake of Robertville: relaxation and wild swimming© Robertville-les-bainsRobertville
The lake of Robertville: relaxation and wild swimmingThe lake of Robertville, in the commune of Waimes, will delight those looking for peace and relaxation. Wrapped beautifully by woodlands, it offers stunning landscapes.
- The Domaine provincial de Wégimont© Domaine provincial de WégimontSoumagne
The Domaine provincial de WégimontThis charming leisure center is nestled in a 22 hectares park planted with trees and flowers, near the Herve plateau.
- Page 2