Wallonia offers a wide choice of exceptional fishing sites, Choose from lakes and rivers, urban or countryside atmospheres and enjoy the region from a refreshing point of view...
- The Ourthe Valley and RIVEO: a fishing paradise in Wallonia© WBT - Dimitri CrickillionHotton
The Ourthe Valley and RIVEO: a fishing paradise in WalloniaStop at RIVEO, in Hotton (Ardenne) for a relaxing day discovering the natural heritage of the Ourthe valley.
- Eau d'Heure lakes | The biggest lake complex in Belgium© Les Lacs de l'Eau d'HeureBoussu-Lez-Walcourt
Eau d'Heure lakes | The biggest lake complex in BelgiumThe Eau d'Heure 5 artificial lakes, are a stunning preserved natural area and the largest nautical space in Belgium.
- RIVEO: the River Interpretative Centre in Hotton© WBTHotton
RIVEO: the River Interpretative Centre in HottonLocated in the province of Luxembourg, between Durbuy and La Roche, the RIVEO Interpretative Centre features unexpected finds, all themed around rivers and their biodiversity.
- Fishing at the Fond de Paradis ponds (Gouvy)© Josy MottetBovigny
Fishing at the Fond de Paradis ponds (Gouvy)Discover the Fond de Paradis pond in Courtil-Bovigny (near Gouvy, province of Luxembourg). Its enchanting, peaceful setting will delight those interested in trout fishing.
- Fishing club of the Bambois lake© Club de pêche du lac de BamboisFosses-La-Ville
Fishing club of the Bambois lakeFly fishing club.
- Fish on the Eau Noire in Couvin© La Treignoise a.s.b.l.Couvin
Fish on the Eau Noire in CouvinL'Eau Noire, near Couvin (South of the province of Namur) invites you to go river fishing
- Fish in the stunning setting of the Cendron ponds in Momignies© AquaphotoForge-Philippe
Fish in the stunning setting of the Cendron ponds in MomigniesThe Cendron ponds in Forge-Philippe, near Momignies in the Botte du Hainaut region, offers a range of activities and fishing options in a stunning natural setting.
- Fishing in the ponds of the vallée des Prés (Oignies-en-Thiérache)© La Treignoise a.s.b.l.Viroinval
Fishing in the ponds of the vallée des Prés (Oignies-en-Thiérache)The ponds in the Vallée des Prés, in Oignies-en-Tiérache near Viroinval, are a Natura 2000 site dedicated to fishing (for a day, month or whole year).
- Trout fishing at the Vivier pond© AquaphotoCouvin
Trout fishing at the Vivier pondThe Vivier pond, near Couvin (South of the province of Namur), will delight anyone with a liking for trout fishing.
- River fishing near Viroinval© JV BironViroinval
River fishing near ViroinvalThe Viroin, Ry d'Alyse, Eau Blanche and Eau Noire rivers are perfect for fishing near Viroinval (South of the province of Namur).
- Fishing on the Amblève or the Salm near Trois-Ponts© C. HeineschTrois-Ponts
Fishing on the Amblève or the Salm near Trois-PontsTrois-Ponts (South of the province of Liège) could be compared to a crossroads of rivers: the Amblève, Salm and Baleur prove perfect for fishing.
- Trout fishing in Bra-sur-Lienne (Ardenne)© La Treignoise a.s.b.l.Lierneux
Trout fishing in Bra-sur-Lienne (Ardenne)The Bra-sur-Lienne fishery near Lierneux (Ardenne) is ideal to fish trout.
- Fishing near Arlon: the Stockem ponds© MTPAArlon
Fishing near Arlon: the Stockem pondsThis sumptuous site near Arlon definitely is one of the most beautiful fisheries in the province of Luxembourg.
- Fishing and relaxing at the ponds of Stavelot© PAMStavelot
Fishing and relaxing at the ponds of StavelotThe former ponds of the Stavelot Abbey are now a peaceful nature reserve and a real paradise for fishermen...
- La Truite de Freux: organic fish farming in Saint-Hubert© FTLB P.WillemsFreux
La Truite de Freux: organic fish farming in Saint-HubertVisit a unique, organic fish farm in Belgium and discover how trouts and Atlantic salmons are grown. This impressive estate in Libramont-Chevigny has no less than 30 ponds.
- The Coeurcq ponds in Tubize© O.T. TubizeTubize
The Coeurcq ponds in TubizeIn Turbize (Walloon Brabant region), the Coeurcq ponds and waterfalls are a real invite to take a stroll, relax or even go fishing.
- The ponds of Liévin, an ecological site in Rebecq© Les étangs communaux de RebecqRebecq
The ponds of Liévin, an ecological site in RebecqLocated near the pink farm in Rebecq (Walloon Brabant), the former Liévin ponds have been cleaned up and revalorised as an ecological site, open to fishermen.
- The Pécrot pond, a fishing site near Grez-Doiceau© Henri MoriasGrez-Doiceau
The Pécrot pond, a fishing site near Grez-DoiceauThis stunning 5 hectares pond, listed by Natura 2000, is located in Pécrot in the Brabant part of the Ardenne.
- La Maison de la Pêche du Luxembourg (Habay-la-Neuve)© Thierry ThieltgenHabay
La Maison de la Pêche du Luxembourg (Habay-la-Neuve)La Bourriche is an association promoting fishing in Wallonia. Its Maison de la Pêche du Luxembourg offers a wealth of information about the different techniques as well as the aquatic flora and fauna. Located by the Habay-la-Neuve fishing pond, this beautiful wooden structure also organises initiations and events.
- Lake Warfaaz | Near Spa© Office du Tourisme de Spa – Gaêtan PleinSpa
Lake Warfaaz | Near SpaFishermen, nature and pedal boat lovers are sure to enjoy the lake of Warfaaz, near Spa.
- Vierre lake and dam | Suxy (Gaume)© P. VanderoostHabay
Vierre lake and dam | Suxy (Gaume)Located at the heart of the Chiny forest (province of Luxembourg), the Vierre lake, also known as the Suxy dam, offers a splendid nature area. Visitors can fish there - carps, mainly, but also trout, tenches, roaches and perches.
- Marcinelle Leisure Centre© FTLB - P. WillemsMarcinelle
Marcinelle Leisure CentreSwimming pool and nautical centre
- The Nisramont lake and dam (La Roche-en-Ardenne)© WBT - Caroline RaseNisramont
The Nisramont lake and dam (La Roche-en-Ardenne)The Ardenne enjoys amazing natural sites, the lake of Nisrasmont for example. Perfect for hikes and water fun... Make sure to visit the dam too.
- Domaine de Mirwart© WBT - J.P. RemyMirwart
Domaine de MirwartThis stunning estate near Saint-Hubert offers nature-lovers a wealth of green spaces, stretching over 1,350 hectares. The two streams, lined with willows and maple trees are perfect excuses for walks and picnics.