- Water attraction
- Lake, water body or waterway
- Museum or Interpretation Centre
- Animal park/zoo/aquarium
- Sport and relaxation
Before getting on the road, do contact the closest tourist office to your destination. If you are going to the Hautes Fagnes, please remember the number of visitors is limited each day. The Hautes Fagnes Tourist Office will give you the latest details. The Luxembourg and East Cantons Tourist Office will give you the ski slopes opening times. For additional skiing and winter sports information in Belgium, you can contact the East Contons Tourist Office.
- Rue Haute 46990 HottonPhone number +32 84 41 35 71
Click here to see the list of facilities and activities accessible to visitors with reduced mobility in the south of Belgium. Wallonia has developed the Access-i program to give travellers a clear understanding of what each site offers.
While RIVEO is not yet Access-i certified, it does offer some help to visitors:
· If you have a wheelchair / if you have difficulties walking: special parking spaces, wide spaces along the museum, lifts and adapted fishing spaces
· If you are deaf / if you are hard of hearing: didactic signs throughout the museum
Please contact the site directly for further information.
Access for PRM (autodeclared) - Garden - Shop - Car parking - Parking - Playground
Guide available/groups - German - EN - ES - FR - NL