Wellness hotels, gîtes and B&Bs: have a look at our selection of lodgings along Wallonia's waterways for extra inspiration.
- Page 1
- La Barrière de Transinne hotel and restaurant© La Barrière de TransinneTransinne
La Barrière de Transinne hotel and restaurantHotel-restaurant La Barrière de Transinne, located in the province of Luxembourg, features 28 comfortable rooms and a gourmet restaurant.
- The Félicien Rops Youth Hostel, Namur© Les Auberges de Jeunesse AsblNamur
The Félicien Rops Youth Hostel, NamurThe Youth Hostel in Namur, set in painter Félicien Rops's former studio, is only a 15 minutes' walk from the citadel.
- Hôtel Naxhelet, its golf club and spa (Province of Liège)© Hôtel NaxheletWanze
Hôtel Naxhelet, its golf club and spa (Province of Liège)Located in the heights of Wanze, the 4-star hotel Naxhelet features 35 rooms, a Wellness centre, a restaurant with an A la carte menu and its very own golf
- Quartier Latin hotel and restaurant© Quartier LatinMarche-en-Famenne
Quartier Latin hotel and restaurantSituated in Marche-en-Famenne, an hour drive from Brussels and Luxembourg, the Quartier Latin is well worth its 4 stars...
- Hôtel Dream Mons© Hotel Dream MonsMons
Hôtel Dream MonsThe Martin's Dream Hotel is a 4-star establishment in the historic centre of Mons. Its superpowers? Relaxation, gastronomy, well-being and a subtle blend of ancient and modern.
- Hôtel Bütgenbacher Hof: wellbeing and gastronomy in the Ardenne© Christian CharlierBütgenbach
Hôtel Bütgenbacher Hof: wellbeing and gastronomy in the ArdenneThe 4-star Hotel & Wellness Bütgenbacher Hof features modern rooms, a restaurant and a wellbeing centre in the Hautes Fagnes
- The Hôtel des Bains and its wellness centre, by the Robertville lake© Hôtel des BainsRobertville
The Hôtel des Bains and its wellness centre, by the Robertville lakeL'Hôtel des Bains & Wellness, a charming hotel featuring both a spa and restaurant, awaits in Wallonia, in the very heart of the Haute Fagnes Natural Park.
- Hôtel Château du Lac, a 5 star hotel near Brussels© Martin’s HotelsGenval
Hôtel Château du Lac, a 5 star hotel near BrusselsThe Château du Lac welcomes its guest to discover the Walloon Brabant province, at the heart of Belgium.
- Dolce La Hulpe Brussels© Hôtel Dolce La Hulpe BrusselsLa Hulpe
Dolce La Hulpe BrusselsLocated in a verduous setting 15 km from the centre of Brussels, this 4-star design & well-being hotel is an ideal destination for rest and relaxation.
- Ardennen Camping (Bertrix)© Philip WalterBertrix
Ardennen Camping (Bertrix)This 4-star camping is located in the beautiful Ardenne region, between the historic towns of Bouillon and Bastogne. The site, organised in terraces, offers a splendid view on the nearby woodlands and Semois valley.
- Best Western Hôtel Restaurant L'Auberge de Spa© WBT - J.P. RemySpa
Best Western Hôtel Restaurant L'Auberge de SpaSituated in the heart of Spa, the most famous thermal city in Belgium, this historical hotel offers spacious rooms, a gastronomic restaurant and free WIFI.
- Hôtel Le Piano 2 (Corbais)© Hôtel Piano 2Corbais
Hôtel Le Piano 2 (Corbais)Part of the Welcome Bike network, Hôtel Piano 2 is ideally located near Corbais in Walloon Brabant. The hotel counts 20 bedrooms, each with its own atmosphere.
- The Manoir de Lébioles: hotel, spa and restaurant in the Ardennes© EliophotSpa
The Manoir de Lébioles: hotel, spa and restaurant in the ArdennesThe motto on the Manoir de Lébioles crest says "Plus Valet Quam Lucet" (There is more to see than meets the eye). How so very true: this first class hotel in the province of Liège offers its guests an extraordinary sense of luxury, an intimate atmosphere and first class service.
- Van der Valk Liège Congrès hotel and restaurant© Van der Valk Liège Congrès - Rob van der VoortLiège
Van der Valk Liège Congrès hotel and restaurantThe Congrès Hotel de Liège offers a choice of 219 rooms (honeymoon suites included) as well as a steam room: perfect for touristic and business stays alike.
- The Royal Snail Hotel, a boutique hotel at Namur© Francois MainilNamur
The Royal Snail Hotel, a boutique hotel at NamurThe 4 Star Royal Snail Boutique Hotel, in Namur, offers 30 contemporary, personalised bedrooms, a swimming pool and a well-being centre. The best of Belgian hospitality!
- Van der Valk Verviers hotel© Van der Valk Hôtel VerviersVerviers
Van der Valk Verviers hotelThe Hotel Verviers is located at 25 km from Liège, close to Fagnes, and offers a quality environment totally adapted to your needs ....
- Silva Hotel Spa-Balmoral: leisure and wellness in the Hautes Fagnes region© Stefano PinciSpa
Silva Hotel Spa-Balmoral: leisure and wellness in the Hautes Fagnes regionThe Silva Hotel Spa-Balmoral offers a wellness centre as well as 126 rooms and suites overlooking the Warfaaz valley in the Belgian Ardenne.
- Radisson Blu Balmoral Hotel: gastronomy and wellness in Spa© Radisson Blu Balmoral Hotel Spa - Jean-Yves LimetSpa
Radisson Blu Balmoral Hotel: gastronomy and wellness in SpaThe Radisson Blu Balmoral Hotel, near Spa features modern and elegant rooms, a wellness centre and restaurant.
- Parc Les Etoiles: a holiday village in Blaimont© Bungalow.NetBlaimont
Parc Les Etoiles: a holiday village in BlaimontLocated in Blaimont, Les Etoiles overlooks the beautiful valley of the Meuse, in the heart of the Belgian Ardennes. This holiday village offers a choice of 175 wooden chalets (for 2, 4, 6 or 8 persons) built on a south-oriented hill.
- R Hotel Experiences: wellbeing and gastronomy in Remouchamps© R hotel experiencesRemouchamps
R Hotel Experiences: wellbeing and gastronomy in RemouchampsThe R Hotel Experiences is a trendy, 4-star establishment with 53 rooms/suites and a wellness centre. It is located in Remouchamps, near the famous Spa-Francorchamps racetracks and the Amblève valley.
- Hôtel Best Western Plus Golden Lakes© Best Western Plus Golden LakesFroidchapelle
Hôtel Best Western Plus Golden LakesThe Golden Lakes is a luxury hotel with a choice of 79 rooms (2 to 6 persons), nestled in a stunning natural setting in Froidchapelle.
- The Léo Station hotel© Jean-Pierre RuelleBastogne
The Léo Station hotelThe concept of Wagon Léo designed around the railway universe, is quite unique. Located at the very heart of Bastogne, it combines an elegant bistro, a gastronomic restaurant, a deli, a comfortable hotel even and a superb railway station glass roof with steel frames.
- Au Jardin Calme: a B&B in Liège© Au Jardin CalmeLiège
Au Jardin Calme: a B&B in LiègeHigh moulded ceilings, wooden floors and joineries associated with modern comfort add t the charm of this peaceful house. Built in 1985, its story was linked to Liège's industrial past.
- Le Vieux Durbuy Hotel© Martin DelicourtDurbuy
Le Vieux Durbuy HotelLocated at the heart of the village, Le Vieux Durbuy is a delightful hotel set in a historic, listed, building, typical of the Ardenne region.
- Van der Valk Hôtel Sélys Liège© Van der Valk Hotel Sélys LiègeLiège
Van der Valk Hôtel Sélys LiègeFormerly known as Les Comtes de Méan, this stunning hotel, bought by the Van der Valk group, is now renamed Hotel Selys. With 125 rooms, a restaurant, lounge bar, wellness centre and seminar rooms, this luxurious establishment offers a peaceful stay in the heart of Liège.
- Van der Valk Hotel Mons Congrès© Congres Hotel Van der ValkMons
Van der Valk Hotel Mons CongrèsVan der Valk Hotel Mons Congres is a four-star hotel featuring 126 spacious rooms. Located within 10 mn of the town centre of Mons, this inviting luxury hotel proves perfect for both leisure and business stays.
- Aquascope de Virelles© Sphair Ambre de l'AlpeChimay
Aquascope de VirellesA magical experience, sure to delight all nature lovers: a chance to spend the night in a treehouse or in a Sphair (sphere) surrounded by nature....
- Landal GreenParks, a holiday village at the L'Eau d'Heure© Landal GreenParksFroidchapelle
Landal GreenParks, a holiday village at the L'Eau d'HeureSet in an exceptional natural setting, the Landal Village l'Eau d'Heure features spacious and welcoming bungalows for 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10 guests
- Golden Lakes Village: holiday homes by the Eau d'Heure lakes© Golden Lakes Village - Lacs de l'Eau d'HeureBoussu-lez-Walcourt
Golden Lakes Village: holiday homes by the Eau d'Heure lakesWhether you like nature, comfort or sports activities, the Golden Lakes holiday village is made for you. Located by the Eau d'Heure lakes, near Namur and Charleroi, the estate enjoys an exceptional green setting.
- Best Western Hôtel Horizon Ath - Lessines© Best Western - Hôtel & Aparthotel HorizonGhislenghien
Best Western Hôtel Horizon Ath - LessinesThe Horizon Hotel and aparthotel, awarded 4 stars for their quality, offer modern lodgings in Ath, at the entrance of the Ghislenghien industrial zone.
- Le Bout des Bois: a countryside gîte in Herbeumont© Stélandre AnnickHerbeumont
Le Bout des Bois: a countryside gîte in HerbeumontLe Bout des Bois is a delightful holiday home for 4 to 6 guests. Built along a hill, near woodlands, it overlooks the village of Herbeumont, its castle and meadows as well as the Semois valley and nearby villages.
- Domaine des Hautes Fagnes, a hotel and wellbeing centre in the Ardenne© Domaine des Hautes FagnesOvifat
Domaine des Hautes Fagnes, a hotel and wellbeing centre in the ArdenneThe Domaine des Hautes Fagnes is a 4-star hotel, restaurant and wellbeing centre in the Hautes Fagnes natural reserve, in Ardenne.
- Le Fenil: a countryside gîte in Hompré© FTLB - P. WillemsVaux-sur-Sûre
Le Fenil: a countryside gîte in HompréThis former farm, built in local stone, now is home to a delightful gîte, awarded 3 épis for its quality. You will find it in the sweet village of Hompré-Vaux-sur-Sûre, in the Ardenne.
- Les Mélèzes: a furnished lodging with swimming pool, sauna and ponds in walcourt© Ann de VlaminckYves-Gomezée
Les Mélèzes: a furnished lodging with swimming pool, sauna and ponds in walcourtLocated in a poetic site stretching over 8 hectares, this chalet has been renovated in 2013 in a Scandinavian style and decorated with care.
- Oz! Holiday Cottage: a countryside gîte in Manhay© Nancy RaemakersHarre
Oz! Holiday Cottage: a countryside gîte in ManhayOZ! Holiday Cottage is an eco-friendly countryside gîte for up to 5 persons, ideally located in a green setting in Manhay (between Durbuy, Spa, Remouchamps and Stavelot).
- Gîte rural Les Duves à Bioul© Jean-luc LalouxAnhée
Gîte rural Les Duves à BioulThis former stone sawmill, beautifully renovated, now features a stunning loft. Both the decoration and furniture have been designed by the owners, 2 photographers passionate about travels. Quite a unique lodging...
- Chantegrillet: a countryside gîte in Purnode© FTLB - P. WillemsYvoir
Chantegrillet: a countryside gîte in PurnodeChantegrillet is a peaceful, south-oriented countryside gîte in the sweet village of Purnode (commune of Yvoir). The house, comfortable, decorated with elegance, is well equipped and guarantees a lovely stay. This lodging has been awarded 3 épis for its quality.
- La Hutte Lurette: a hotel and restaurant in Paliseul© FTLB - P. WillemsPaliseul
La Hutte Lurette: a hotel and restaurant in PaliseulNested in the beautiful countryside of Paliseul, this small 3-star hotel enjoys a picturesque setting and offers a choice of double and family rooms, perfect for a family or romantic stay.
- Le Vicus: a countryside gîte in Vervoz© FTLB - P. WillemsClavier
Le Vicus: a countryside gîte in VervozNestled on the first floor of a 200 years old barn, this countryside gîte offers a fantastic interior design: a loft for 5, decorate with raw material, limestone, steel, wood and vintage furniture.
- NE5T, a hotel and spa in Namur© NE5T Hôtel & Spa - NamurNamur
NE5T, a hotel and spa in NamurLocated on the heights of the medieval citadel of Namur, the NE5T Hotel and Spa is a renovated rustic farmhouse with 6 beautiful suites, offering a peaceful, luxurious setting.
- CHÂTEAU DES THERMES© Château des Thermes - Charlier ChristianChaudfontaine
CHÂTEAU DES THERMESWith its exclusive and innovating treatments, its beauty clinic and its luxurious hotel and restaurant, the Château des Thermes' wellness centre is now one of the most renowned spas in Europe.
- La Ferronière: a hotel and wellness centre in Bouillon© La FerronnièreBouillon
La Ferronière: a hotel and wellness centre in BouillonThis charming hotel, in a 19th-century manor house, welcomes its guests in a family-like atmosphere. It is located in the hills of the historical city of Bouillon (province of Luxembourg) and features both a gourmet restaurant and a wellness centre.
- Hôtel Panorama, a charming hotel in Bouillon© Marc FrançoisBouillon
Hôtel Panorama, a charming hotel in BouillonSituated on the heights of Bouillon, this splendid hotel promises a peaceful stay in a panoramic setting.
- The Mont-des-Pins holiday estate in Bomal© Mont-des-PinsBomal
The Mont-des-Pins holiday estate in BomalDiscover a holiday resort awarded the label "Tourism for all", offering quality stays for individuals and groups. The site can also help organise seminars and private celebrations for a wide range of budgets.
- La Maison du Scieur: a countryside gîte in Redu, for 8 to 9 persons© Jean-Philippe De CartierRedu
La Maison du Scieur: a countryside gîte in Redu, for 8 to 9 personsWelcome to La Maison du Scieur, a countryside gîte at the heart of a forest in the Ardenne. This peaceful rental, a couple minutes’ drive from Redu, is perfect for groups and families. It was awarded 2 épis for its quality.
- Zum Onkel Jonathan: a hotel and restaurant in Raeren© Ihre Familie CreutzRaeren
Zum Onkel Jonathan: a hotel and restaurant in RaerenZum Onkel Jonathan is a family friendly hotel in the sweet vilage of Raeren (Eastern cantons).
- L'Horizon: holiday studios and flats in Malmedy© Josiane et José Melchior WarlandMalmedy
L'Horizon: holiday studios and flats in MalmedyNestled in the countryside, L'Horizon offers a selection of delightful studios and appartments for 2 to 4 guests. Add to this a terrace and garden overlooking the picturesque Haute Fagnes valley... Ideal!
- Ferme du Pré charmant, Au cap: a farm gîte in Grandhan© Au CapGrandhan
Ferme du Pré charmant, Au cap: a farm gîte in GrandhanGrandhan is a delightful village in the Ourthe valley, just 5 km from Durbuy. At its very heart, a 19th-century dairy farm hosts 3 independent gîtes, one being Au cap. Nestled in the former hay barn, this comfortable, furnished lodging for 2 guarantees the most peaceful stay. Settle on the terrace and enjoy the lovely
- Page 1