Wellness hotels, gîtes and B&Bs: have a look at our selection of lodgings along Wallonia's waterways for extra inspiration.
Type of lodging
Label or affiliation
- Page 1
- The Chênefleur camping site© Camping de ChênefleurTintigny
The Chênefleur camping siteThe Chênefleur camping is located along the Semois river, by Tintigny in the South of the Belgian Ardenne. Particularly friendly and welcoming, it proves perfect for families.
- Best Western Hôtel Restaurant L'Auberge de Spa© WBT - J.P. RemySpa
Best Western Hôtel Restaurant L'Auberge de SpaSituated in the heart of Spa, the most famous thermal city in Belgium, this historical hotel offers spacious rooms, a gastronomic restaurant and free WIFI.
- Van der Valk Liège Congrès hotel and restaurant© Van der Valk Liège Congrès - Rob van der VoortLiège
Van der Valk Liège Congrès hotel and restaurantThe Congrès Hotel de Liège offers a choice of 219 rooms (honeymoon suites included) as well as a steam room: perfect for touristic and business stays alike.
- Van der Valk Verviers hotel© Van der Valk Hôtel VerviersVerviers
Van der Valk Verviers hotelThe Hotel Verviers is located at 25 km from Liège, close to Fagnes, and offers a quality environment totally adapted to your needs ....
- Van der Valk Hotel Mons Congrès© Congres Hotel Van der ValkMons
Van der Valk Hotel Mons CongrèsVan der Valk Hotel Mons Congres is a four-star hotel featuring 126 spacious rooms. Located within 10 mn of the town centre of Mons, this inviting luxury hotel proves perfect for both leisure and business stays.
- Silva Hotel Spa-Balmoral: leisure and wellness in the Hautes Fagnes region© Stefano PinciSpa
Silva Hotel Spa-Balmoral: leisure and wellness in the Hautes Fagnes regionThe Silva Hotel Spa-Balmoral offers a wellness centre as well as 126 rooms and suites overlooking the Warfaaz valley in the Belgian Ardenne.
- Radisson Blu Balmoral Hotel: gastronomy and wellness in Spa© Radisson Blu Balmoral Hotel Spa - Jean-Yves LimetSpa
Radisson Blu Balmoral Hotel: gastronomy and wellness in SpaThe Radisson Blu Balmoral Hotel, near Spa features modern and elegant rooms, a wellness centre and restaurant.
- Sleep'n spin: holiday lodging for up to 24 persons in Froidchapelle© artech.beFroidchapelle
Sleep'n spin: holiday lodging for up to 24 persons in FroidchapelleLocated along the Eau d'Heure lakes, Sleep'n Spin is a Green Key certified lodging, offering eco-friendly stays.
- Le Vieux Durbuy Hotel© Martin DelicourtDurbuy
Le Vieux Durbuy HotelLocated at the heart of the village, Le Vieux Durbuy is a delightful hotel set in a historic, listed, building, typical of the Ardenne region.
- R Hotel Experiences: wellbeing and gastronomy in Remouchamps© R hotel experiencesRemouchamps
R Hotel Experiences: wellbeing and gastronomy in RemouchampsThe R Hotel Experiences is a trendy, 4-star establishment with 53 rooms/suites and a wellness centre. It is located in Remouchamps, near the famous Spa-Francorchamps racetracks and the Amblève valley.
- Hôtel Best Western Plus Golden Lakes© Best Western Plus Golden LakesFroidchapelle
Hôtel Best Western Plus Golden LakesThe Golden Lakes is a luxury hotel with a choice of 79 rooms (2 to 6 persons), nestled in a stunning natural setting in Froidchapelle.
- The Léo Station hotel© Jean-Pierre RuelleBastogne
The Léo Station hotelThe concept of Wagon Léo designed around the railway universe, is quite unique. Located at the very heart of Bastogne, it combines an elegant bistro, a gastronomic restaurant, a deli, a comfortable hotel even and a superb railway station glass roof with steel frames.
- Hôtel Le Piano 2 (Corbais)© Hôtel Piano 2Corbais
Hôtel Le Piano 2 (Corbais)Part of the Welcome Bike network, Hôtel Piano 2 is ideally located near Corbais in Walloon Brabant. The hotel counts 20 bedrooms, each with its own atmosphere.
- La Barrière de Transinne hotel and restaurant (Libin)© La Barrière de TransinneTransinne
La Barrière de Transinne hotel and restaurant (Libin)Located at the heart of the Ardenne region, this impressive building has been a hotel and restaurant for over a century. La Barrière de Transinne features 28 comfort and luxury rooms, renovated with care to offer elegance and modernity.
- The Hôtel des Bains and its wellness centre, by the Robertville lake© Hôtel des BainsRobertville
The Hôtel des Bains and its wellness centre, by the Robertville lakeL'Hôtel des Bains & Wellness, a charming hotel featuring both a spa and restaurant, awaits in Wallonia, in the very heart of the Haute Fagnes Natural Park.
- Hôtel Naxhelet, its golf club and spa (Province of Liège)© Hôtel NaxheletWanze
Hôtel Naxhelet, its golf club and spa (Province of Liège)Located in the heights of Wanze, the 4-star hotel Naxhelet features 35 rooms, a Wellness centre, a restaurant with an A la carte menu and its very own golf
- Quartier Latin hotel and restaurant© Quartier LatinMarche-en-Famenne
Quartier Latin hotel and restaurantSituated in Marche-en-Famenne, an hour drive from Brussels and Luxembourg, the Quartier Latin is well worth its 4 stars...
- Dolce La Hulpe Brussels© Hôtel Dolce La Hulpe BrusselsLa Hulpe
Dolce La Hulpe BrusselsLocated in a verduous setting 15 km from the centre of Brussels, this 4-star design & well-being hotel is an ideal destination for rest and relaxation.
- Martin’s Dream Hotel in Mons | Sleep in a church© Hotel Dream MonsMons
Martin’s Dream Hotel in Mons | Sleep in a churchThe Martin's Dream Hotel is a 4-star establishment in the historic centre of Mons. Its superpowers? Relaxation, gastronomy, well-being and a subtle blend of ancient and modern.
- Hôtel Bütgenbacher Hof: wellbeing and gastronomy in Ardenne© Christian CharlierBütgenbach
Hôtel Bütgenbacher Hof: wellbeing and gastronomy in ArdenneThe 4-star Hotel & Wellness Bütgenbacher Hof features modern rooms, a restaurant and a wellbeing centre in the Hautes Fagnes
- The Royal Snail Hotel, a boutique hotel at Namur© WBT- Pierre PauquayNamur
The Royal Snail Hotel, a boutique hotel at NamurThe 4 Star Royal Snail Boutique Hotel, in Namur, offers 30 contemporary, personalised bedrooms, a swimming pool and a well-being centre. The best of Belgian hospitality!
- Van der Valk Hôtel Sélys Liège© Van der Valk Hotel Sélys LiègeLiège
Van der Valk Hôtel Sélys LiègeFormerly known as Les Comtes de Méan, this stunning hotel, bought by the Van der Valk group, is now renamed Hotel Selys. With 125 rooms, a restaurant, lounge bar, wellness centre and seminar rooms, this luxurious establishment offers a peaceful stay in the heart of Liège.
- Hôtel Château du Lac, a 5 star hotel near Brussels© Martin’s HotelsGenval
Hôtel Château du Lac, a 5 star hotel near BrusselsThe Château du Lac welcomes its guest to discover the Walloon Brabant province, at the heart of Belgium.
- The Manoir de Lébioles: hotel, spa and restaurant in the Ardennes© Photo Eliophot - Aix-en-ProvenceSpa
The Manoir de Lébioles: hotel, spa and restaurant in the ArdennesThe motto on the Manoir de Lébioles crest says "Plus Valet Quam Lucet" (There is more to see than meets the eye). How so very true: this first class hotel in the province of Liège offers its guests an extraordinary sense of luxury, an intimate atmosphere and first class service.
- Sleep'n Spin: a holiday studio by the Eau d'Heure lakes© Pascal PiersonFroidchapelle
Sleep'n Spin: a holiday studio by the Eau d'Heure lakesThis studio, big enough for 4, is perfect for a couple or a family wishing to spend a relaxing holiday by the Eau d'Heure lakes.
- Golden Lakes Village: holiday homes by the Eau d'Heure lakes© Golden Lakes Village - Lacs de l'Eau d'HeureFroidchapelle
Golden Lakes Village: holiday homes by the Eau d'Heure lakesWhether you like nature, comfort or sports activities, the Golden Lakes holiday village is made for you. Located by the Eau d'Heure lakes, near Namur and Charleroi, the estate enjoys an exceptional green setting.
- Landal GreenParks, a holiday village at the L'Eau d'Heure© Landal GreenParksFroidchapelle
Landal GreenParks, a holiday village at the L'Eau d'HeureSet in an exceptional natural setting, the Landal Village l'Eau d'Heure features spacious and welcoming bungalows for 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10 guests
- Ile de Faigneul: a camping site in Poupehan© Leo Maes RAN - Camping Ile de faigneul SAPoupehan
Ile de Faigneul: a camping site in PoupehanThe camping site of l'Ile de Faigneul is a wonderful opportunity to go back to nature: come and plant your tent on this wonderful island.
- The Félicien Rops Youth Hostel, Namur© Les Auberges de Jeunesse AsblNamur
The Félicien Rops Youth Hostel, NamurThe Youth Hostel in Namur, set in painter Félicien Rops's former studio, is only a 15 minutes' walk from the citadel.
- Hotel and Aparthotel Horizon in Ath - Lessines© Best Western - Hôtel & Aparthotel HorizonGhislenghien
Hotel and Aparthotel Horizon in Ath - LessinesThe Horizon Hotel and aparthotel, awarded 4 stars for their quality, offer modern lodgings in Ath, at the entrance of the Ghislenghien industrial zone.
- Le Fenil: a countryside gîte in Hompré© WBT- Pierre PauquayVaux-sur-Sûre
Le Fenil: a countryside gîte in HompréThis former farm, built in local stone, now is home to a delightful gîte, awarded 3 épis for its quality. You will find it in the sweet village of Hompré-Vaux-sur-Sûre, in the Ardenne.
- Les Mélèzes: a furnished lodging with swimming pool, sauna and ponds in walcourt© Ann de VlaminckYves-Gomezée
Les Mélèzes: a furnished lodging with swimming pool, sauna and ponds in walcourtLocated in a poetic site stretching over 8 hectares, this chalet has been renovated in 2013 in a Scandinavian style and decorated with care.
- Chantegrillet: a countryside gîte in Purnode© WBT- Pierre PauquayYvoir
Chantegrillet: a countryside gîte in PurnodeChantegrillet is a peaceful, south-oriented countryside gîte in the sweet village of Purnode (commune of Yvoir). The house, comfortable, decorated with elegance, is well equipped and guarantees a lovely stay. This lodging has been awarded 3 épis for its quality.
- La Hutte Lurette: a hotel and restaurant in Paliseul© WBT- Pierre PauquayPaliseul
La Hutte Lurette: a hotel and restaurant in PaliseulNested in the beautiful countryside of Paliseul, this small 3-star hotel enjoys a picturesque setting and offers a choice of double and family rooms, perfect for a family or romantic stay.
- Au soleil couchant: a farm gîte in Grandhan© WBT- Pierre PauquayGrandhan
Au soleil couchant: a farm gîte in GrandhanGrandhan is a peaceful village in the Ourthe valley, just 5 km from Durbuy. At its very heart, a 19th-century dairy farm hosts 3 independent gîtes, one being Au Soleil Couchant, fit for up to 26 guests. Its stone walls and vaulted ceiling, add to an enchanting atmosphere...
- Le Vicus: a countryside gîte in Vervoz© WBT- Pierre PauquayClavier
Le Vicus: a countryside gîte in VervozNestled on the first floor of a 200 years old barn, this countryside gîte offers a fantastic interior design: a loft for 5, decorate with raw material, limestone, steel, wood and vintage furniture.
- Le Canada camping, Chiny-sur-Semois© Camping Le CanadaChiny
Le Canada camping, Chiny-sur-SemoisThis small camping site is set in a forest of the stunning, wild Semois Valley, at the heart of the Ardenne. The natural setting will delight hikers, kayak lovers and families alike.
- Laneffe fortified farm B&B (Walcourt)© Ferme Château de Laneffe 2019Laneffe
Laneffe fortified farm B&B (Walcourt)This enchanting site, set in the fortified farm of Laneffe, was beautifully adapted to offer gîte and B&B options. Danielle and her four sons will welcome you warmly.
- Le Héron, a camping south of Namur© CampingsWallonieMouzaive
Le Héron, a camping south of NamurThis camping, along the Semois, is the perfect place to relax whether on your own, with family or friends. Le Héron, ideally located by the Semois, can be found in Mouzaive, by Vresse-en-Semois.
- La Maison du Scieur: a countryside gîte in Redu, for 8 to 9 persons© Jean-Philippe De CartierRedu
La Maison du Scieur: a countryside gîte in Redu, for 8 to 9 personsWelcome to La Maison du Scieur, a countryside gîte at the heart of a forest in the Ardenne. This peaceful rental, a couple minutes’ drive from Redu, is perfect for groups and families. It was awarded 2 épis for its quality.
- Zum Onkel Jonathan: a hotel and restaurant in Raeren© Ihre Familie CreutzRaeren
Zum Onkel Jonathan: a hotel and restaurant in RaerenZum Onkel Jonathan is a family friendly hotel in the sweet vilage of Raeren (Eastern cantons).
- L'Horizon: holiday studios and flats in Malmedy© Josiane et José Melchior WarlandMalmedy
L'Horizon: holiday studios and flats in MalmedyNestled in the countryside, L'Horizon offers a selection of delightful studios and appartments for 2 to 4 guests. Add to this a terrace and garden overlooking the picturesque Haute Fagnes valley... Ideal!
- Le Ban de Laviot camping© WBT- Pierre PauquayRochehaut
Le Ban de Laviot campingA family-friendly camping between the forest and the Semois river, offering a peaceful setting.
- Ferme du Pré charmant, Au cap: a farm gîte in Grandhan© Au CapGrandhan
Ferme du Pré charmant, Au cap: a farm gîte in GrandhanGrandhan is a delightful village in the Ourthe valley, just 5 km from Durbuy. At its very heart, a 19th-century dairy farm hosts 3 independent gîtes, one being Au cap. Nestled in the former hay barn, this comfortable, furnished lodging for 2 guarantees the most peaceful stay. Settle on the terrace and enjoy the lovely
- Au soleil levant: a farm gîte in Grandhan© Au Soleil LevantGrandhan
Au soleil levant: a farm gîte in GrandhanGrandhan is a peaceful village in the Ourthe valley, just 5 km from Durbuy. At its very heart, a 19th-century dairy farm hosts 3 independent gîtes, one being Au Soleil Levant, fit for up to 24 guests. Set in the former barn, its large bay window proves perfect to admire nature along the seasons...
- Au Vieux Marronnier: 2 countryside gîtes in Ohey© WBT- Pierre PauquayPerwez
Au Vieux Marronnier: 2 countryside gîtes in OheyThese two countryside gîtes, set in a former barn, can host up to 16 guests. Perfect for holidays with friends or family and to explore the Belgian side of the Ardenne.
- Le Sagittaire campsite (Laviot)© Camping Le SagittaireRochehaut
Le Sagittaire campsite (Laviot)Le Sagitaire campsite, near Bouillon, is ideally equipped for relaxed stays.
- Les Genets N°1: a B&B for up to 3 guests in Felenne© WBT- Pierre PauquayFelenne
Les Genets N°1: a B&B for up to 3 guests in FelenneThese 2 B&Bs are nestled in a brand new, eco-friendly building (wooden architecture, solar panels, water purification by plants, recycling of rainwater) a little way from the village and by the forest.
- Page 1