Wellness hotels, gîtes and B&Bs: have a look at our selection of lodgings along Wallonia's waterways for extra inspiration.
- The Félicien Rops Youth Hostel, Namur© Les Auberges de Jeunesse AsblNamur
The Félicien Rops Youth Hostel, NamurThe Youth Hostel in Namur, set in painter Félicien Rops's former studio, is only a 15 minutes' walk from the citadel.
- Hôtel Naxhelet, its golf club and spa (Province of Liège)© Hôtel NaxheletWanze
Hôtel Naxhelet, its golf club and spa (Province of Liège)Located in the heights of Wanze, the 4-star hotel Naxhelet features 35 rooms, a Wellness centre, a restaurant with an A la carte menu and its very own golf
- Dolce La Hulpe Brussels© Hôtel Dolce La Hulpe BrusselsLa Hulpe
Dolce La Hulpe BrusselsLocated in a verduous setting 15 km from the centre of Brussels, this 4-star design & well-being hotel is an ideal destination for rest and relaxation.
- Hôtel Best Western Plus Golden Lakes© Best Western Plus Golden LakesFroidchapelle
Hôtel Best Western Plus Golden LakesThe Golden Lakes is a luxury hotel with a choice of 79 rooms (2 to 6 persons), nestled in a stunning natural setting in Froidchapelle.
- Sleep'n spin: holiday lodging for up to 24 persons in Froidchapelle© artech.beFroidchapelle
Sleep'n spin: holiday lodging for up to 24 persons in FroidchapelleLocated along the Eau d'Heure lakes, Sleep'n Spin is a Green Key certified lodging, offering eco-friendly stays.
- Landal GreenParks, a holiday village at the L'Eau d'Heure© Landal GreenParksFroidchapelle
Landal GreenParks, a holiday village at the L'Eau d'HeureSet in an exceptional natural setting, the Landal Village l'Eau d'Heure features spacious and welcoming bungalows for 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10 guests
- Best Western Hôtel Horizon Ath - Lessines© Best Western - Hôtel & Aparthotel HorizonGhislenghien
Best Western Hôtel Horizon Ath - LessinesThe Horizon Hotel and aparthotel, awarded 4 stars for their quality, offer modern lodgings in Ath, at the entrance of the Ghislenghien industrial zone.
- Les Mélèzes: a furnished lodging with swimming pool, sauna and ponds in walcourt© Ann de VlaminckYves-Gomezée
Les Mélèzes: a furnished lodging with swimming pool, sauna and ponds in walcourtLocated in a poetic site stretching over 8 hectares, this chalet has been renovated in 2013 in a Scandinavian style and decorated with care.
- Oz! Holiday Cottage: a countryside gîte in Manhay© Nancy RaemakersHarre
Oz! Holiday Cottage: a countryside gîte in ManhayOZ! Holiday Cottage is an eco-friendly countryside gîte for up to 5 persons, ideally located in a green setting in Manhay (between Durbuy, Spa, Remouchamps and Stavelot).
- The Mont-des-Pins holiday estate in Bomal© Mont-des-PinsBomal
The Mont-des-Pins holiday estate in BomalDiscover a holiday resort awarded the label "Tourism for all", offering quality stays for individuals and groups. The site can also help organise seminars and private celebrations for a wide range of budgets.
- Ferme du Pré charmant, Au cap: a farm gîte in Grandhan© Au CapGrandhan
Ferme du Pré charmant, Au cap: a farm gîte in GrandhanGrandhan is a delightful village in the Ourthe valley, just 5 km from Durbuy. At its very heart, a 19th-century dairy farm hosts 3 independent gîtes, one being Au cap. Nestled in the former hay barn, this comfortable, furnished lodging for 2 guarantees the most peaceful stay. Settle on the terrace and enjoy the lovely
- The Little Paradise: a B&B in Florennes© The Little ParadiseFlorennes
The Little Paradise: a B&B in FlorennesThe Little Paradise is a peaceful B&B, nestled in a green setting near the Bois du Roi woodlands. Its 50 hectares stretch offer the perfect little haven to relax.
- La Petite Roer: a guesthouse in Waimes© FTLB - P. WillemsSourbrodt
La Petite Roer: a guesthouse in WaimesLa Petite Roer isa sustainable guest house in the Hautes Fagnes. This former farm, built in 1781 and beautifully renovated, has 3 spacious, comfortable bedrooms, each with its own bathroom.
- Les Oiseaux de Passage: a guesthouse in Harre© Les Oiseaux de PassageManhay
Les Oiseaux de Passage: a guesthouse in HarreLes Oiseaux de Passage, built in the 19th century, used to belong to a rich family of the village. The owners have brought it back to its former glory and have opened it up to travellers... It is ideally located to explore the Ardenne.