Wellness hotels, gîtes and B&Bs: have a look at our selection of lodgings along Wallonia's waterways for extra inspiration.
- Au Jardin Calme: a B&B in Liège© Au Jardin CalmeLiège
Au Jardin Calme: a B&B in LiègeHigh moulded ceilings, wooden floors and joineries associated with modern comfort add t the charm of this peaceful house. Built in 1985, its story was linked to Liège's industrial past.
- In Motion: an ecological B&B in Bertrée© FTLB - P. WillemsBertrée
In Motion: an ecological B&B in BertréeNestled in an organic farm, the B&B in Motion enjoy s a peaceful, green landscape. Delightful stay amidst cats, hens, mini donkeys and sheep guaranteed...
- Les Genets N°1: a B&B for up to 3 guests in Felenne© FTLB - P. WillemsFelenne
Les Genets N°1: a B&B for up to 3 guests in FelenneThese 2 B&Bs are nestled in a brand new, eco-friendly building (wooden architecture, solar panels, water purification by plants, recycling of rainwater) a little way from the village and by the forest.
- Château de Bonne Espérance: a B&B in Huy© Henri & Joëlle DavidtsHuy
Château de Bonne Espérance: a B&B in HuyJust 3 km from Huy, this B&B is nestled in a castle built in 1588 and listed as exceptional cultural heritage of Wallonia. It enjoys a stunning park stretching over 5 hectares overlooking the Tihange woodlands, perfect for a gentle stroll and listening to the birds sing.
- La Villa Balat: an exceptional guest house in Namur© Villa BalatNamur
La Villa Balat: an exceptional guest house in NamurLa Villa Balat features 3 superb, quality guest rooms. This house, one of the most beautiful ones in Namur, is located in the Jambes area, at the junction of the Meuse and Sambre river. Stunning views on the citadel and the Walloon parliament guaranteed!
- La Couette de l'Ours: a guesthouse in Aywaille© Couette de l'oursAywaille
La Couette de l'Ours: a guesthouse in AywailleLa Couette de l'Ours, located in Aywaille (Ourthe-Amblève region) is stunning, friendly guesthouse made of wood and ecological materials.
- La Fleur des Champs: a B&B in Mettet© Pierre GERARDMettet
La Fleur des Champs: a B&B in MettetLa Fleur des Champs is a pleasant, welcoming B&B in Mettet perfect for a stay with family or friends. It has been awarded 3 épis for its quality.
- The Little Paradise: a B&B in Florennes© The Little ParadiseFlorennes
The Little Paradise: a B&B in FlorennesThe Little Paradise is a peaceful B&B, nestled in a green setting near the Bois du Roi woodlands. Its 50 hectares stretch offer the perfect little haven to relax.
- L'Albizia | Wellness, comfortable rooms and table d'hôtes in Libin© L'AlbiziaLibin
L'Albizia | Wellness, comfortable rooms and table d'hôtes in LibinLocated in Libin (Province of Luxembourg), L'Albizia offer a peaceful stay, dedicated to wellbeing.
- Chez Spoons: a guesthouse in Grez-Doiceau© Chez Spoons Bed & BreakfastGrez-Doiceau
Chez Spoons: a guesthouse in Grez-DoiceauChez Spoons is a charming guest house in the village of Bossut, perfect to relax, enjoy the region's stunning landscapes and indulge in local specialities...
- Dans tes Rêves: a B&B in Angre-Honnelles© Hubert Croix - Dans tes Rêves !Honnelles
Dans tes Rêves: a B&B in Angre-HonnellesNestled in the Hauts Pays nature park, the former farm was beautifully renovated into a B&B. Its enchanting setting guarantees a peaceful, relaxing stay.
- La Cantinière: a B&B and table d'hôtes in Gerpinnes© BG PhotosGerpinnes
La Cantinière: a B&B and table d'hôtes in GerpinnesLa Cantinière is a B&B nestles in an 18th-century farm in the green setting of Gerpinnes The building, beautifully renovated, has kept its picturesque charm and has been awarded 4 épis for its quality.
- Au Crapaud Charmant: a B&B in Labuissière© Au Crapaud CharmantMerbes-le-Château
Au Crapaud Charmant: a B&B in LabuissièreThis charming B&B, awarded 3 épis for its quality, is located in Labuissière, a little village in the entity of Merbes-le-Château. The house, by the river, is a pure invite to relax...
- La Trouvaille: a guesthouse in Waimes© FTLB - P. WillemsWaimes
La Trouvaille: a guesthouse in WaimesLa Trouvaille, which rooms overlook its garden and terrace, is a delightful countryside guesthouse in Waimes (province of Liège). It has been awarded 2 épis for its quality.
- Chambre d'hôtes "De Patuljak" à Houffalize© Pascale PatuljakHouffalize
Chambre d'hôtes "De Patuljak" à HouffalizeThis farm, built in 1734 and beautifully renovated, is now home to the delightful De Patuljak B&B.
- Au Petit Canteleu: a guesthouse in Beloeil© Au Petit CanteleuBeloeil
Au Petit Canteleu: a guesthouse in BeloeilAu Petit Canteleu is a guesthouse nestled in a lovely stone house, typical of the region. Located in a peaceful hamlet in the province of Mons, awarded 3 épis for its quality, it is a mere 500 m from the Château de Beloeil.
- La Petite Roer: a guesthouse in Waimes© FTLB - P. WillemsSourbrodt
La Petite Roer: a guesthouse in WaimesLa Petite Roer isa sustainable guest house in the Hautes Fagnes. This former farm, built in 1781 and beautifully renovated, has 3 spacious, comfortable bedrooms, each with its own bathroom.
- Les Chambres du Chat: a guest house in Sainte-Cécile© Les Chambres du ChatFlorenville
Les Chambres du Chat: a guest house in Sainte-CécileStone walls, exposed beams and antique furniture add to the charm of Les Chambres du Chat, located in the sweet village of Saint Cécile, by the Semois river. The decoration of its 2 suites is inspired by its mascot: cats, of course!
- Les Oiseaux de Passage: a guesthouse in Harre© Les Oiseaux de PassageManhay
Les Oiseaux de Passage: a guesthouse in HarreLes Oiseaux de Passage, built in the 19th century, used to belong to a rich family of the village. The owners have brought it back to its former glory and have opened it up to travellers... It is ideally located to explore the Ardenne.
- Laneffe fortified farm B&B (Walcourt)© Ferme Château de Laneffe 2019Laneffe
Laneffe fortified farm B&B (Walcourt)This enchanting site, set in the fortified farm of Laneffe, was beautifully adapted to offer gîte and B&B options. Danielle and her four sons will welcome you warmly.