Please check the opening times, booking tips and recommendations with them (either via their website or by contacting them directly) before visiting. Remember to check the border and quarantine regulations before travelling.
Click here to see the list of attractions now reopened.
The Archeosite and Museum of Aubechies, dedicated to the era separating Pre-history from Roman times, is the largest archaeological open-air museum in Belgium.
Exploring the site
Nature and history (particularly pre-history) lovers are sure to find the site enchanting. Look out for:
- the habitations presenting the daily life in the Neolithic, Bronze and Iron ages
- archaeological reconstructions based on excavation finds
- a journey through the Gallo Roman era through a temple, a necropolis, a villa and a shallop
- Musical and craft events on Sundays (from Mid-April to mid-October
A museum presenting Celtic and Gallo-Roman beliefs
This space, dedicated to the archaeological excavation done in the the region, features no less than 550 objects.
Events for all
- Racing the Gods in April
- Children's carnival
- Beltain bonfire on the Summer Solstice
- Archaeological weekends
- Outdoor catering
- Educational service
- Visitor guide for groups
- Car parking
- Cycle rack