- Recreational park
- Museum or Interpretation Centre
- Education to nature
Parc Chlorophylle, a fun park nestled in the forest stretching from Manhay to Dochamps, invites visitors to enjoy a fun day outdoors, a little off the beaten path. A fantastic place to learn more about nature and have fun in Wallonia.
Attractions and fun areas in the Parc Chlorophylle
- A fantastic footpath through the treetops
- A pyramid of ropes
- A 2-km educational trail, marked with explanatory panels in French and Dutch
- A wooden forest themed play area
- 33 attractions made from wood
- Discovery trails
The Parc Chlorophylle is ideal for beautiful walks and hikes, solo or with family and friends.
- 150 seats
- a panoramic terrace big enough for 200 guests
- snacks, set menus and terroir products
- Chlorophylle Fair on May 17
- Autumn Fair on September 20
Visitors with specific needs
The Parc Chlorophylle is part of the sites certified by the official label Access-i (meaning with facilities or/activities adapted to travellers with specific needs). You will find more details on the website to plan your visit.
Validity date: from 16-03-2021 au 14-11-2021
- Offer valid from March 16 to November 14, 2021
- on the price of an adult ticket (so 7.2€ instead of 8.5€ for an adult, 5.2€ instead of 6.5€ for a child aged 3-12 years)
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- When booking online, please use the promotional code WBT to enjoy your reduction
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
Cafe - Daylight - Shop - Training materials provided - Car parking - Cycle rack - Parking - Playground - Restaurant
Guide available/groups - German - EN - FR - NL