- Train/tram/tourist train
- Adventure sports
Have fun riding a rail bike, allowing you to travel at your own pace on former railway tracks. The trail goes through the picturesque Molignée valley, between Falaën and Maredsous.
Draisines: a cross between a bike and a wagon
The Draisines or rail bikes are curious little vehicles, easy and fun to manoeuvre... Simply pedal as on a bike to travel along the rail track along the stunning Molignées valley, in the province of Namur. A little twist for memorable days.
A choice of routes
- Falaën - Maredsous - Falaën: 6 km - 90 minutes
- Warnant - Falaën - Warnant: 8 km - 90 minutes
- Warnant - Falaën - Maredsous and back: 14 km - 180 minutes
- Booking possible 24 hours before your excursion, via the Draisines de la Molignée website.
- Dogs are welcome
- Parking on site
Visitors with specific needs
Please click here to see the list of facilities and activities accessible to visitors with reduced mobility. Wallonia has developed the Access-i program to give travellers a clear understanding of what the infrastructures offer.
Information on the walk
- Access for PRM (autodeclared)
- Car parking
- Cycle rack
Access: E411 motorway, exit 19 for Spontin, Yvoir, then follow the signs for Maredsous on the N971.