- Train/tram/tourist train
- Sport and relaxation
- Adventure sports
Have fun riding a rail bike, allowing you to travel at your own pace on former railway tracks. The trail goes through the picturesque Molignée valley, between Falaën and Maredsous.
Draisines: a cross between a bike and a wagon
The Draisines or rail bikes are curious little vehicles, easy and fun to manoeuvre... Simply pedal as on a bike to travel along the rail track along the stunning Molignées valley, in the province of Namur. A little twist for memorable days.
A choice of routes
- Falaën - Maredsous - Falaën: 6 km - 90 minutes
- Warnant - Falaën - Warnant: 8 km - 90 minutes
- Warnant - Falaën - Maredsous and back: 14 km - 180 minutes
- Booking possible 24 hours before your excursion, via the Draisines de la Molignée website.
- Dogs are welcome
- Parking on site
Visitors with specific needs
Please click here to see the list of facilities and activities accessible to visitors with reduced mobility. Wallonia has developed the Access-i program to give travellers a clear understanding of what the infrastructures offer.
LA MOLIGNÉE RAIL BIKES
Validity date: from 01-01-2020 au 31-12-2020
- Offer valid throughout 2020
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
Please check the opening times, booking tips and recommendations with them (either via their website or by contacting them directly) before visiting. Remember to check the border and quarantine regulations before travelling.
Click here to see the list of attractions now reopened.
Minimum duration : 1:30
German - English - French - Dutch
Access for PRM (autodeclared) - Cafe - Car parking - Cycle rack - Parking - Playground - Restaurant
Access: E411 motorway, exit 19 for Spontin, Yvoir, then follow the signs for Maredsous on the N971.