- Sport and relaxation
The Viroin, Ry d'Alyse, Eau Blanche and Eau Noire rivers are perfect for fishing near Viroinval (South of the province of Namur).
When can you go fishing on the rivers near Viroinval?
- Trout, Atlantic salmon, minnow, gudgeon: from the third Saturday in March
- On the Viroin (trout and flyfishing only): from the first Saturday of June to the first of October, with some other fisheries open until the end of February
- No fishing on private riverbanks
Fishing association on the Eau Noire and the Viroin
- Nismes : Association des Pêcheurs Nismois
- Dourbes : A.S.B.L. Les Fervents de la Gaule
- Olloy-sur-Viroin : Les Pêcheurs du Viroin
- Vierves-sur-Viroin : La Truite Viervoise
- Treignes : A.S.B.L. La Treignoise
You may have heard Belgium has recently faced torrential rain, causing dramatic floods. Many regions have been touched by this natural catastrophe. We are doing our best to help all travellers coming to Wallonia. Some sites are, as you can understand, not accessible for the time being. Please contact them or check their website/social media platforms before getting on the road. Be assured we are all trying to get things back to order as soon as possible. Travel advice
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.