Here is a list of more than 200 local tourist offices, all officially recognised by the regional tourism authority.
- Page 1
- © WBT - SPRL Cernix-Pierre PauquayBouillonTourist office
Bouillon Tourist OfficeFancy exploring Bouillon, maybe even indulge in a guided tour but don't know where to start? The local tourist office will be delighted to share their tips with you.
- © WBT – Dominik KetzSaint-vithTourist office
East Belgium Tourist OfficeLocated at the edge of the border ith Germany, Luxembourg and the Netherlands, the Eastern Cantons feature a wide variety of landscapes.
- © WBT - J.P. RemyBarvauxTourist office
Durbuy Tourist OfficeIn 2007, Durbuy was awarded the title of "Best rural destination in Belgium"byt the European Commission.
- © David HagemannEupenTourist office
Eupen Tourist OfficePlanning a stay in Eupen? The Tourist Office, located in the town centre, will be delighted to give you all the information you need.
- © RSI MalmedyMalmedyTourist office
Malmedy Royal Tourist OfficeLocated by the Haute Fagnes nature reserve, the town of Malmedy proves ideal for active and terroir-inspired holidays. The Tourist Office team will be delighted to help you explore the region and answer your questions.
- © WBT - Denis ErroyauxNamurTourist office
Namur Tourist OfficeDiscover Namur, the capital of Wallonia.
- © OT Ath - J. FlamentAthTourist office
Ath Tourist OfficeAth, also known as the City of Giants, is a delightful medieval city in the lush province of Hainaut, just 24 km from Mons.
- © Gregory MathelotMonsTourist office
VisitMons: Mons tourist officeCultural capital of Wallonia since 2002, European capital of culture in 2015, Mons is by definition a town dedicated to creativity. Not only have three of the town's gems been listed by UNESCO (its belfry, the Neolithic Flint Mines in Spiennes and the Doudou festival), its many museums constantly evolve to prese
- © WBT - J.P. RemyTournaiTourist office
Tournai Tourist OfficeTournai, in the province of Hainaut, is one of the oldest towns in Belgium. The city of 5 spires is proud of 2 monuments listed by UNESCO as world heritage. Let the city's tourist office, based near the cathedral, help you discover its many treasures.
- © Chateau de LouvigniesSoigniesTourist office
Soignies Tourist Office
- © Kim FoucartFosses-la-villeTourist office
The Tourist Office of Fosse-la-VilleThe Tourist Office of Fosse-la-Ville, at the very heart of the city, would be delighted to help you plan your stay in the region. The team will happily tell you about the local traditions (the Napelonian marches, for example), range if events taking place and terroir products.
- © O.T. de la ville d'AndenneAndenneTourist office
Andenne Tourist OfficeFunded in the 7th century by Begge, Andenne boasts a rich past, reflected in its architecture and pretty streets. A few of the iconic sites well worth a detour: the Sainte-Begge collegiate church, the #link[node|8159|Scladina cave], the #link[node|42393|Espace Muséal d’Andenne] dedicates to ceramics and local archaeolo
- © Maison du BailliBraine-le-châteauTourist office
The Braine-le-Château Tourist OfficeThis Tourist Office found its home in the Maison du Bailli, a listed building which oldest parts date to the beginning of the 16th century.
- © O.T. ViroinvalNismesTourist office
Viroinval Tourist OfficeDiscover Viroinva in the province of Namur, South of the Entre-Sambre-et-Meuse region: a real paradise for hikers.
- © WBT - David SamynThuinTourist office
Thuin Tourist OfficeThuin is a semi-rural commune, at the confluent of the Sambre of the Biesmelle in the province of the Hainaut, well worth a tour for its medieval gems.
- © copyright WBTBomalTourist office
Bomal Tourist Office
- © copyright WBTStoumontTourist office
Stoumont Tourist Office
- © O.T. de WalcourtWalcourtTourist office
Walcourt Tourist Office
- © mcmarchalcapsureanlierNeufchâteauTourist office
Neufchâteau Tourist Office
- © copyright WBTManhayTourist office
Manhay tourist office
- © WBT - Bruno D'AlimonteLouvain-la-neuveTourist office
Inforville Tourist Office
- © copyright WBTBertogneTourist office
Bertogne Tourist Office
- © S.I. FlorenvilleFlorenvilleTourist office
Florenville Tourist OfficeFlorenville is located in Gaume, at the edge of the Ardenne, and counts 7 communes sure to delight nature lovers.
- © Royal Syndicat d'Initiative de HouffalizeHouffalizeTourist office
Houffalize Tourist OfficeHouffalize, located in Ardenne (Province of Luxembourg), will delight both nature and history lovers. There you will get to learn more on the Battle of the Bulge and enjoy stunning hikes and green spaces.
- © Commune de TroozTroozTourist office
Syndicat d'Initiative de Trooz
- © Experience PlugstreetComines-warnetonTourist office
The Comines-Warneton tourist officeThe commune of Comines-Warneton is located at the Western edge of the Province of Hainaut, at the border with France and Flanders. Add it to your travel bucket list: there are amazing walks to enjoy through the countryside and along the Lys river. History lovers will also appreciate the local museums reflect the local
- © WBT - J.P. RemyChaumont-gistouxTourist office
Chaumont-Gistoux Tourist Office
- © copyright WBTTubizeTourist office
Tubize Tourist Office
- © O.T. GedinneGedinneTourist office
Gedinne Tourist Office
- © Syndicat d'Initiative de CerfontaineCerfontaineTourist office
Cerfontaine Tourist Office
- Page 1