With a single click, find all Wallonia’s tourist providers who have registered for the ‘Wallonia Quality Destination’ programme.
- Page 1
- The Félicien Rops Youth Hostel, Namur© Les Auberges de Jeunesse AsblNamur
The Félicien Rops Youth Hostel, NamurThe Youth Hostel in Namur, set in painter Félicien Rops's former studio, is only a 15 minutes' walk from the citadel.
- Durbuy Tourist Office© WBT - J.P. RemyDurbuy
Durbuy Tourist OfficeIn 2007, Durbuy was awarded the title of "Best rural destination in Belgium"byt the European Commission.
- Azur en Ardenne, a holiday resort in Barvaux-Sur-Ourthe© Azur en Ardenne - Anne GinettiBarvaux
Azur en Ardenne, a holiday resort in Barvaux-Sur-OurtheAzur en Ardenne, a brand new holiday resort with 54 rooms and 14 villas near Durbuy in Belgium
- Assesse commune Tourist Office (Crupet)© OTACrupet
Assesse commune Tourist Office (Crupet)The Assesse commune tourist office is located in Crupet, one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia. Its delightful 18th and 19th century buildings are sure to steal your heart...
- The Deux Ourthes nature park (Province of Luxembourg)© Parc naturel des deux OurthesHouffalize
The Deux Ourthes nature park (Province of Luxembourg)The Deux Ourthes nature park can be found in the north-west part of the Province of Luxembourg, along the Grand Ducal border and includes 6 communes: Bertogne, Gouvy, Houffalize, La Roche-en-Ardenne, Sainte-Ode and Tenneville.
- Malmedy Youth Hostel, Hautes Fagnes© Les Auberges de Jeunesse asblMalmedy
Malmedy Youth Hostel, Hautes FagnesLooking for an eco-friendly place to stay in when in Malmedy? Try the Hautes Fagnes Youth Hostel.
- Tournai Youth Hostel© Jacot StudioTournai
Tournai Youth HostelLooking for an eco-friendly place to stay at the very heart of Tournai? Try the city's Youth Hostel.
- Mons Youth Hostel, by the belfry© lesaubergesdejeunesse.beMons
Mons Youth Hostel, by the belfryLooking for an eco-friendly place to stay in Mons? The Youth Hostel, by the belfry, will prove perfect.
- The Barrière de Champlon Youth Hostel© Les Auberges de Jeunesse AsblChamplon
The Barrière de Champlon Youth HostelThe Youth Hostel in Champion is set in the very heart of the Ardenne. The region, characterised by its many forests, is a real invite to relax and rediscover nature.
- Val d'Arimont Hotel Resort in Malmedy© Val d'ArimontMalmedy
Val d'Arimont Hotel Resort in MalmedySet in a lush valley in the foothills of the Hautes Fagnes, 3 km from Malmedy, the Val d'Arimont resort offers both relaxation and entertainment.
- The Georges Simenon Youth Hostel, Liège© Les Auberges de Jeunesse AsblLiège
The Georges Simenon Youth Hostel, LiègeReady for a vibrant atmosphere? Want to party all night long? This Youth Hostel, set in a lively neighbourhood and a 5 minutes' walk from the town centre, blends perfectly with the bustling activity of Liège, known as the Cité Ardente or burning city.
- The Bouillon Youth Hostel© Les Auberges de Jeunesse AsblBouillon
The Bouillon Youth HostelThe Youth Hostel in Bouillon overlooks the city, offering a stunning view of the Semois and the fortress, one of Europe's most impressive castles.
- Soignies Tourist Office© Chateau de LouvigniesSoignies
Soignies Tourist OfficeEuropean capital of the famous Blue stone, Soignies offers both the charm of a thousand-year-old town and of a delightful crown of luscious green nature areas...
- Durbuy Tourist Office© WBT - J.P. RemyDurbuy
Durbuy Tourist OfficeKnown as the smallest town in the world, Durbuy proves quite romantic with its sweet narrow streets and stone houses, nestled in a meander of the Ourthe river. A stunning way to discover the Belgian Ardenne!
- Malmedy Royal Tourist Office© RSI MalmedyMalmedy
Malmedy Royal Tourist OfficeLocated by the Haute Fagnes nature reserve, the town of Malmedy proves ideal for active and terroir-inspired holidays. The Tourist Office team will be delighted to help you explore the region and answer your questions.
- The Domaine de Massembre in Heer-sur-Meuse© Saskia FlorizooneHeer
The Domaine de Massembre in Heer-sur-MeuseCome and stay at the Domaine de Massembre, in the province of Namur - with family, friends, school groups or colleagues.
- Namur Tourist Office© WBT - Denis ErroyauxNamur
Namur Tourist OfficeDiscover Namur, the capital of Wallonia.
- VisitMons: Mons tourist office© FTLB - P. WillemsMons
VisitMons: Mons tourist officeCultural capital of Wallonia since 2002, European capital of culture in 2015, Mons is by definition a town dedicated to creativity. Not only have three of the town's gems been listed by UNESCO (its belfry, the Neolithic Flint Mines in Spiennes and the Doudou festival), its many museums constantly evolve to prese
- The Floréal La Roche-en-Ardenne holiday residence© Pascal ThemansLa Roche-en-Ardenne
The Floréal La Roche-en-Ardenne holiday residenceThe Floréal La Roche-en-Ardenne holiday resort is located within a green setting along the banks of the Ourthe, a mere 800 metres from the town centre.
- Tombstone: a cowboy themed studio in Western City (Chaudfontaine)© Western City à ChaudfontaineChaudfontaine
Tombstone: a cowboy themed studio in Western City (Chaudfontaine)Western City invites you to experience the Wild West fully in Chaudfontaine. Why not stay in the studio for 2 persons there for a full cowboy atmosphere?
- Western-City: the American West at the heart of the Ardenne© Western-CityChaudfontaine
Western-City: the American West at the heart of the ArdenneCowboys, Indians, Sheriff, saloon: get ready to explore the American West in Chaudfontaine.
- Western City : a B&B in Chaudfontaine© Western-City sprlChaudfontaine
Western City : a B&B in ChaudfontaineWestern City invites you to experience the Wild West fully in Chaudfontaine, just 10 km from Liège. Why not stay in one of the 2 B&Bs there for a full cowboy atmosphere?
- Découvertes de Comblain | Exceptional natural sites© Bernard JacqminComblain-au-Pont
Découvertes de Comblain | Exceptional natural sitesComblain-au-Pont, at the edge of the Ardennes, offers a wide variety of activities and tourist attractions sure to take you off the beaten path.
- The Hainaut Tourism Federation© Visitmons - Gregory MathelotMons
The Hainaut Tourism FederationLooking forward to relaxing, be surprised, entertained and enjoying gourmet treats? Welcome to the Province of Hainaut where you can reconnect with nature, wander through art towns, enjoy the vibrant atmosphere of carnivals and ducasses.
- The Walloon Brabant Tourism Federation© FTBWWavre
The Walloon Brabant Tourism FederationThrilling adventures, emotions, enchantment, off the beaten path gems... Welcome to the Walloon Brabant, at the heart of Wallonia.
- Youth hostels in Wallonia© © WBT - J.P. RemyBruxelles
Youth hostels in WalloniaTravelling alone, with friends or family in Wallonia? So enjoy the benefits and services offered by the youth hostels.
- Accueil Champêtre en Wallonie: enjoy farm stays and activities in Wallonia© Arnaud SiquetGembloux
Accueil Champêtre en Wallonie: enjoy farm stays and activities in WalloniaAccueil Champêtre en Wallonie features 450 families delighted to welcome visitors for more a range of 800 countryside or farm activities.
- Parks and Gardens in Wallonia© WBT - J.L. FlémalNamur
Parks and Gardens in WalloniaValorisation Touristique des Parcs et Jardins de Wallonie supports 9 gardens recognised as exceptional sites.
- The Musées et Société en Wallonie (MSW) association and its Museozoom platform: culture for all© WBT - Denis ErroyauxNamur
The Musées et Société en Wallonie (MSW) association and its Museozoom platform: culture for allThe Musée et Société en Wallonie (MSW) association gathers over 160 cultural spaces in Wallonia and contributes to promoting culture for all in Wallonia, weaving it into daily life thanks to its Museozoom platform.
- 365.be Attractions & Tourisme | Fantastic ideas to explore Wallonia all year round© WBT - Denis ErroyauxHan-sur-Lesse
365.be Attractions & Tourisme | Fantastic ideas to explore Wallonia all year roundThe 365.be association, which gathers over 200 touristic sites and museum, aims at promoting Wallonia around the world.
- The 30 most beautiful villages in Wallonia© Mark RossignolCrupet
The 30 most beautiful villages in WalloniaCharming, rich in architecture and cultural gems, time seems suspended in these 30 villages, considered Wallonia's prettiest...
- Discovering Hainaut's river and canal heritage© WBT - Bruno D'AlimonteMons
Discovering Hainaut's river and canal heritageDiscover remarkable art works at the heart of the Parc des Canaux et Châteaux, which stretches from Thieu to Ronquières, via Louvière and Godarville.
- Federation of Wallonia's Natural Parks© WBT – Dominik KetzJambes
Federation of Wallonia's Natural Parks
- Logis de Belgique hotels: quality stays in Wallonia© Les Comptes de ChinyLa Roche-en-Ardenne
Logis de Belgique hotels: quality stays in WalloniaThe Logis de Belgique network, proud of 60 years of experience, guarantees quality stays, rich in memories. Expect charming hotels and a friendly atmosphere...
- Fédération des Gîtes de Wallonie: staying with the localsNamur
Fédération des Gîtes de Wallonie: staying with the localsThe Fédération des Gîtes de Wallonie is the first Belgian rural and countryside gîte and B&B network. It was created in 1989.
- Chimay castle: an interactive and historical visit© WBT - Bruno D'AlimonteChimay
Chimay castle: an interactive and historical visitThis superb castle, more than a 1,000 years old, is near the Scourmont abbey which makes the Trappist Chimay beer.
- Maison du Tourisme Pays des Lacs© M.T. Pays des LacsBoussu-Les-Walcourt
Maison du Tourisme Pays des LacsIn Virelles, nature has reclaimed the banks of the 90 hectares artificial lake, making it one of the largest reed beds in Wallonia.
- The Aisne Tourist Tram (TTA)© WBT - J.P. RemyErezée
The Aisne Tourist Tram (TTA)The TTA - the Aisne Tourist Tram - runs along part of a former railway road in the Ardennes.
- Maison du Tourisme du Parc des Canaux et Châteaux© WBT - Bruno D'AlimonteLa Louvière
Maison du Tourisme du Parc des Canaux et ChâteauxWith 264km of navigable waterways, Hainaut hosts the Parc des Canaux and Châteaux formed by La Louvière, Ronquières and Seneffe.
- Maison du Tourisme Condroz-Famenne© Mark RossignolCiney
Maison du Tourisme Condroz-FamenneThe Condroz and Famenne region and their 6 communes await visitors in the South-West of the province of Namur.
- The Ourthe-Vesdre-Amblève Maison du Tourisme© WBT - SPRL Cernix-Pierre PauquayRemouchamps
The Ourthe-Vesdre-Amblève Maison du TourismeThe Ourthe-Vesdre-Amblève region, by the Ardenne, offers a wide variety of landscapes, attractions and surprises.
- Maison du Tourisme Sambre-Orneau© MTSO - Denis ClosonGembloux
Maison du Tourisme Sambre-OrneauTimeless riches, new discoveries. The Entre-Sambre-and-Orneau area welcomes you and its Maison du Tourisme informs you.
- The village of Treignes and its 5 museums© Michel DamayTreignes
The village of Treignes and its 5 museumsThe village of Treignes, in the province of Namur, offers a choice of 5 fascinating museums, archaeological sites, historical ruins and activities for every taste. Perfect as a solo traveller, with friends or family!
- La Gaume Maison du Tourisme© WBT - David SamynVirton
La Gaume Maison du TourismeLa Gaume is a delightful, sunny region in Wallonia. The Orval Abbey, Torgny, Montauban... are only some of the enchanting gems you will discover there.
- Fédération des Campings de Wallonie© FTLB - P. WillemsMarche-en-Famenne
Fédération des Campings de WallonieThe Fédération des Camping de Wallonie Belgique will help you discover Wallonia off the beaten path by camping under the stars. There is a perfect site for everyone!
- Bois-du-Luc: a UNESCO mining site, witness of the Industrial Revolution© Bernard VanroyHoudeng-Aimeries
Bois-du-Luc: a UNESCO mining site, witness of the Industrial RevolutionThe Bois-du-Luc mining site was one of the main witnesses of the industrial revolution in Wallonia. This extraordinary historical heritage, wonderfully well preserved, is protected by UNESCO.
- Walibi Belgium theme park: a fun day with friends and family© Belpark SAWavre
Walibi Belgium theme park: a fun day with friends and familyOne of the most famous theme parks in Belgium! Their mascot, a kangaroo, welcomes families at the entrance to guide them through the many attractions. A new area, Exotic world, has opened this year.
- Malagne, the Archéopark presenting our ancestors: the Gauls© WBT - DenisErroyauxRochefort
Malagne, the Archéopark presenting our ancestors: the GaulsTravel back to Gallo-Roman times! In this archeopark, between gardens and vegetable patches, you will have a chance to be a blacksmith, a potter, a baker... A wonderful immersive, historical experience.
- Page 1