Here is a list of more than 200 local tourist offices, all officially recognised by the regional tourism authority.
- Page 1
- Bouillon Tourist Office© WBT - SPRL Cernix-Pierre PauquayBouillon
Bouillon Tourist OfficeFancy exploring Bouillon, maybe even indulge in a guided tour but don't know where to start? The local tourist office will be delighted to share their tips with you.
- Durbuy Tourist Office© WBT - J.P. RemyDurbuy
Durbuy Tourist OfficeIn 2007, Durbuy was awarded the title of "Best rural destination in Belgium"byt the European Commission.
- Assesse commune Tourist Office (Crupet)© OTACrupet
Assesse commune Tourist Office (Crupet)The Assesse commune tourist office is located in Crupet, one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia. Its delightful 18th and 19th century buildings are sure to steal your heart...
- Eupen Tourist Office© David HagemannEupen
Eupen Tourist OfficePlanning a stay in Eupen? The Tourist Office, located in the town centre, will be delighted to give you all the information you need.
- Spa Tourist Office© la boite à comSpa
Spa Tourist OfficeSpa is such an iconic thermal town it gave its name to all spas! A candidate for UNESCO's world heritage, it can be listed proudly along iconic cities such a Bath or Vichy.
- Soignies Tourist Office© Chateau de LouvigniesSoignies
Soignies Tourist OfficeEuropean capital of the famous Blue stone, Soignies offers both the charm of a thousand-year-old town and of a delightful crown of luscious green nature areas...
- Durbuy Tourist Office© WBT - J.P. RemyDurbuy
Durbuy Tourist OfficeKnown as the smallest town in the world, Durbuy proves quite romantic with its sweet narrow streets and stone houses, nestled in a meander of the Ourthe river. A stunning way to discover the Belgian Ardenne!
- Malmedy Royal Tourist Office© RSI MalmedyMalmedy
Malmedy Royal Tourist OfficeLocated by the Haute Fagnes nature reserve, the town of Malmedy proves ideal for active and terroir-inspired holidays. The Tourist Office team will be delighted to help you explore the region and answer your questions.
- Royal Syndicat d'Initiative - Chaudfontaine Tourist Office© Royal S.I. de chaudfontaineChaudfontaine
Royal Syndicat d'Initiative - Chaudfontaine Tourist OfficeThe Royal Syndicat d’Initiative (RSI or Royal Tourist Office) aims at promoting this exceptional town, its touristic sites and thermal water.
- Liège Tourist Office© WBT - J.P. RemyLiège
Liège Tourist OfficeWelcome to Liège, one of Wallonia's most important cities, rich in historical, cultural and foodie gems...
- Nivelles Tourist Office© OTNNivelles
Nivelles Tourist OfficeNivelles Tourist Office is located in Saintes, by the arcade of the same name near the Grand Place and its gem, the Saint Gertrude collegiate church.
- Namur Tourist Office© WBT - Denis ErroyauxNamur
Namur Tourist OfficeDiscover Namur, the capital of Wallonia.
- VisitMons: Mons tourist office© FTLB - P. WillemsMons
VisitMons: Mons tourist officeCultural capital of Wallonia since 2002, European capital of culture in 2015, Mons is by definition a town dedicated to creativity. Not only have three of the town's gems been listed by UNESCO (its belfry, the Neolithic Flint Mines in Spiennes and the Doudou festival), its many museums constantly evolve to prese
- Tournai Tourist Office© WBT - J.P. RemyTournai
Tournai Tourist OfficeTournai, in the province of Hainaut, is one of the oldest towns in Belgium. The city of 5 spires is proud of 2 monuments listed by UNESCO as world heritage. Let the city's tourist office, based near the cathedral, help you discover its many treasures.
- Ath Tourist Office© OT Ath - J. FlamentAth
Ath Tourist OfficeAth, also known as the City of Giants, is a delightful medieval city in the lush province of Hainaut, just 24 km from Mons.
- East Belgium Tourist Office© WBT – Dominik KetzSaint-Vith
East Belgium Tourist OfficeLocated at the edge of the border ith Germany, Luxembourg and the Netherlands, the Eastern Cantons feature a wide variety of landscapes.
- Le Roeulx Tourisme© WBT - Bruno D'AlimonteLe Rœulx
Le Roeulx TourismeLe Roeulx and its many canals are rich with touristic sites and opportunities for walks, bike and horse rides.
- Couvin Tourist Office© Office Communal du Tourisme CouvinoisCouvin
Couvin Tourist OfficePlanning to visit Couvin? Trust the local tourist office to discover how much there is to do in the area!
- Thuin Tourist Office© WBT - David SamynThuin
Thuin Tourist OfficeThuin is a semi-rural commune, at the confluent of the Sambre of the Biesmelle in the province of the Hainaut, well worth a tour for its medieval gems.
- The Braine-le-Château Tourist Office© Maison du BailliBraine-le-Château
The Braine-le-Château Tourist OfficeThis Tourist Office found its home in the Maison du Bailli, a listed building which oldest parts date to the beginning of the 16th century.
- The Tourist Office of Fosse-la-Ville© Kim FoucartFosses-La-Ville
The Tourist Office of Fosse-la-VilleThe Tourist Office of Fosse-la-Ville, at the very heart of the city, would be delighted to help you plan your stay in the region. The team will happily tell you about the local traditions (the Napelonian marches, for example), range if events taking place and terroir products.
- Andenne Tourist Office© O.T. de la ville d'AndenneAndenne
Andenne Tourist Office
- Stavelot Tourist Office© PAM – OT StavelotStavelot
Stavelot Tourist OfficeLocated by an abbey, Stavelot is a charming, well preserved 18th century town, listed exceptional heritage of Wallonia. Its tourist office will be delighted to welcome you warmly and help you discover the region's many gems.
- Viroinval Tourist Office© O.T. ViroinvalNismes
Viroinval Tourist OfficeDiscover Viroinva in the province of Namur, South of the Entre-Sambre-et-Meuse region: a real paradise for hikers.
- Bomal Tourist Office© FTLB - P. WillemsBomal
Bomal Tourist Office
- Stoumont Tourist Office© FTLB - P. WillemsStoumont
Stoumont Tourist Office
- Vaux-sur-Sûre Tourist Office© S.I. Vaux-sur-sureSibret
Vaux-sur-Sûre Tourist OfficeThe Vaux-sur-Sûre tourist office will be delighted to help you with information on the 28 picturesque villages it represents, all nestled in the Bastogne–Neufchâteau–Martelange triangle (Ardenne).
- Walcourt Tourist Office© O.T. de WalcourtWalcourt
Walcourt Tourist Office
- Neufchâteau Tourist Office© mcmarchalcapsureanlierNeufchâteau
Neufchâteau Tourist OfficeNeufchâteau Tourist Office will be delighted to tell you more about the touristic activities, events and lodgings in the region.
- Chassepierre Tourist Office© Michel LaurentChassepierre
Chassepierre Tourist OfficeNestled in a green valley by the Semois river, Chassepierre is considered one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia. It ihas been nicknamed the Artists' village for its many art galleries and annual Street Arts festival.
- Hamois tourist office© O.T. HamoisHamois
Hamois tourist officeHamois Tourst Office aims at welcoming visitors to the Condroz region and help them discover its many gems.
- Bertogne Tourist Office© FTLB - P. WillemsBertogne
Bertogne Tourist Office
- Marbehan Tourist Office | At the crossroads of Gaume and Ardenne© Marc LeclereMarbehan
Marbehan Tourist Office | At the crossroads of Gaume and ArdenneMarbehan is located in the commune of Habay, at the heart of the province of Luxembourg.
- Florenville Tourist Office© S.I. FlorenvilleFlorenville
Florenville Tourist OfficeFlorenville is located in Gaume, at the edge of the Ardenne, and counts 7 communes sure to delight nature lovers.
- Houffalize Tourist Office© Royal Syndicat d'Initiative de HouffalizeHouffalize
Houffalize Tourist OfficeHouffalize, located in Ardenne (Province of Luxembourg), will delight both nature and history lovers. There you will get to learn more on the Battle of the Bulge and enjoy stunning hikes and green spaces.
- Syndicat d'Initiative de Trooz© Commune de TroozTrooz
Syndicat d'Initiative de Trooz
- Musson Tourist Office© Office du Tourisme de MussonMusson
Musson Tourist OfficeThis sweet little municipality in the Gaume region gathers several villages: Musson, Baranzy, Genevaux, Signeulx, Mussy-la-Ville and Willancourt.
- VisitWavre© FTLB - P. WillemsWavre
VisitWavreVisitWavre, located on the ground floor of the town hall, promotes tourism in Wavre and its region.
- The Comines-Warneton tourist office© Experience PlugstreetComines-Warneton
The Comines-Warneton tourist officeThe commune of Comines-Warneton is located at the Western edge of the Province of Hainaut, at the border with France and Flanders. Add it to your travel bucket list: there are amazing walks to enjoy through the countryside and along the Lys river. History lovers will also appreciate the local museums reflect the local
- Tubize Tourist Office© FTLB - P. WillemsTubize
Tubize Tourist Office
- Gedinne Tourist Office© O.T. GedinneGedinne
Gedinne Tourist OfficeThe Gedinne Tourist Office will welcome you warmly to this delightful municipality, nestled in the picturesque, appeasing Houille Valley.
- Cerfontaine Tourist Office© Syndicat d'Initiative de CerfontaineCerfontaine
Cerfontaine Tourist Office
- Braine-l'Alleud Tourist Office© Grand Place et Eglise - WEB-27Braine-L'Alleud
Braine-l'Alleud Tourist OfficeNestled in the lush Hain valley, Braine-l'-Alleud is a pleasant commune, close to superb sites sure to delight history and walk lovers.
- Vierre-et-Semois Tourist Office© S.I. Vierre-et-SemoisJamoigne
Vierre-et-Semois Tourist Office
- Lobbes Tourist Office© S.I. LobbesLobbes
Lobbes Tourist OfficeLobbes is a commune located near Thuin (Province of Hainaut). The passionate team of its tourist office will be delighted to help you plan your stay in the region.
- La Bruyère Tourist Office© FTLB - P. WillemsMeux
La Bruyère Tourist Office
- Libin Tourist Office© WBT – David SamynRedu
Libin Tourist OfficeLibin, a commune part of the Province of Luxembourg, offers a wide choice of activities perfect with children, friends and family.
- Page 1