Here is a list of more than 200 local tourist offices, all officially recognised by the regional tourism authority.
- Page 1
- © WBT – Dominik KetzSaint-vithTourist office
East Belgium Tourist OfficeLocated at the edge of the border ith Germany, Luxembourg and the Netherlands, the Eastern Cantons feature a wide variety of landscapes.
- © WBT - J.P. RemyDurbuyTourist office
Durbuy Tourist OfficeIn 2007, Durbuy was awarded the title of "Best rural destination in Belgium"byt the European Commission.
- © David HagemannEupenTourist office
Eupen Tourist OfficePlanning a stay in Eupen? The Tourist Office, located in the town centre, will be delighted to give you all the information you need.
- © Chateau de LouvigniesSoigniesTourist office
Soignies Tourist OfficeEuropean capital of the famous Blue stone, Soignies offers both the charm of a thousand-year-old town and of a delightful crown of luscious green nature areas...
- © RSI MalmedyMalmedyTourist office
Malmedy Royal Tourist OfficeLocated by the Haute Fagnes nature reserve, the town of Malmedy proves ideal for active and terroir-inspired holidays. The Tourist Office team will be delighted to help you explore the region and answer your questions.
- © Royal S.I. de chaudfontaineChaudfontaineTourist office
Royal Syndicat d'Initiative - Chaudfontaine Tourist OfficeThe Royal Syndicat d’Initiative (RSI or Royal Tourist Office) aims at promoting this exceptional town, its touristic sites and thermal water.
- © OT Ath - J. FlamentAthTourist office
Ath Tourist OfficeAth, also known as the City of Giants, is a delightful medieval city in the lush province of Hainaut, just 24 km from Mons.
- © la boite à comSpaTourist office
Spa Tourist OfficeSpa is such an iconic thermal town it gave its name to all spas! A candidate for UNESCO's world heritage, it can be listed proudly along iconic cities such a Bath or Vichy.
- © WBT - J.P. RemyTournaiTourist office
Tournai Tourist OfficeTournai, in the province of Hainaut, is one of the oldest towns in Belgium. The city of 5 spires is proud of 2 monuments listed by UNESCO as world heritage. Let the city's tourist office, based near the cathedral, help you discover its many treasures.
- © WBT - J.P. RemyDurbuyTourist office
Durbuy Tourist OfficeKnown as the smallest town in the world, Durbuy proves quite romantic with its sweet narrow streets and stone houses, nestled in a meander of the Ourthe river. A stunning way to discover the Belgian Ardenne!
- © FTLB - P. WillemsMonsTourist office
VisitMons: Mons tourist officeCultural capital of Wallonia since 2002, European capital of culture in 2015, Mons is by definition a town dedicated to creativity. Not only have three of the town's gems been listed by UNESCO (its belfry, the Neolithic Flint Mines in Spiennes and the Doudou festival), its many museums constantly evolve to prese
- © OTNNivellesTourist office
Nivelles Tourist OfficeNivelles Tourist Office is located in Saintes, by the arcade of the same name near the Grand Place and its gem, the Saint Gertrude collegiate church.
- © WBT - Denis ErroyauxNamurTourist office
Namur Tourist OfficeDiscover Namur, the capital of Wallonia.
- © Office Communal du Tourisme CouvinoisCouvinTourist office
Couvin Tourist OfficePlanning to visit Couvin? Trust the local tourist office to discover how much there is to do in the area!
- © WBT - J.P. RemyLiègeTourist office
Liège Tourist OfficeWelcome to Liège, one of Wallonia's most important cities, rich in historical, cultural and foodie gems...
- © WBT - SPRL Cernix-Pierre PauquayBouillonTourist office
Bouillon Tourist OfficeFancy exploring Bouillon, maybe even indulge in a guided tour but don't know where to start? The local tourist office will be delighted to share their tips with you.
- © OTACrupet (assesse)Tourist office
Assesse commune Tourist Office (Crupet)The Assesse commune tourist office is located in Crupet, one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia. Its delightful 18th and 19th century buildings are sure to steal your heart...
- © PAM – OT StavelotStavelotTourist office
Stavelot Tourist OfficeLocated by an abbey, Stavelot is a charming, well preserved 18th century town, listed exceptional heritage of Wallonia. Its tourist office will be delighted to welcome you warmly and help you discover the region's many gems.
- © Kim FoucartFosses-la-villeTourist office
The Tourist Office of Fosse-la-VilleThe Tourist Office of Fosse-la-Ville, at the very heart of the city, would be delighted to help you plan your stay in the region. The team will happily tell you about the local traditions (the Napelonian marches, for example), range if events taking place and terroir products.
- © O.T. ViroinvalNismesTourist office
Viroinval Tourist OfficeDiscover Viroinva in the province of Namur, South of the Entre-Sambre-et-Meuse region: a real paradise for hikers.
- © WBT - David SamynThuinTourist office
Thuin Tourist OfficeThuin is a semi-rural commune, at the confluent of the Sambre of the Biesmelle in the province of the Hainaut, well worth a tour for its medieval gems.
- © O.T. de la ville d'AndenneAndenneTourist office
Andenne Tourist OfficeFunded in the 7th century by Begge, Andenne boasts a rich past, reflected in its architecture and pretty streets. A few of the iconic sites well worth a detour: the Sainte-Begge collegiate church, the #link[node|8159|Scladina cave], the #link[node|42393|Espace Muséal d’Andenne] dedicates to ceramics and local archaeolo
- © Maison du BailliBraine-le-châteauTourist office
The Braine-le-Château Tourist OfficeThis Tourist Office found its home in the Maison du Bailli, a listed building which oldest parts date to the beginning of the 16th century.
- © WBT - Bruno D'AlimonteLouvain-la-neuveTourist office
Inforville Tourist Office
- © Royal Syndicat d'Initiative de HouffalizeHouffalizeTourist office
Houffalize Tourist OfficeHouffalize, located in Ardenne (Province of Luxembourg), will delight both nature and history lovers. There you will get to learn more on the Battle of the Bulge and enjoy stunning hikes and green spaces.
- © FTLB - P. WillemsWavreTourist office
VisitWavreVisitWavre, located on the ground floor of the town hall, promotes tourism in Wavre and its region.
- © OT - FlémalleFlémalleTourist office
Flémalle Tourist OfficeThe commune of Flemalle, located in the Province of Liège, is rich in cultural sites: well worth adding t your check list during your holidays in the South of Belgium.
- © FTLB - P. WillemsTubizeTourist office
Tubize Tourist Office
- © FTLB - P. WillemsBomalTourist office
Bomal Tourist Office
- © FTLB - P. WillemsStoumontTourist office
Stoumont Tourist Office
- © S.I. Vaux-sur-sureSibretTourist office
Vaux-sur-Sûre Tourist OfficeThe Vaux-sur-Sûre tourist office will be delighted to help you with information on the 28 picturesque villages it represents, all nestled in the Bastogne–Neufchâteau–Martelange triangle (Ardenne).
- © O.T. de WalcourtWalcourtTourist office
Walcourt Tourist Office
- © Michel LaurentChassepierreTourist office
Chassepierre Tourist OfficeNestled in a green valley by the Semois river, Chassepierre is considered one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia. It ihas been nicknamed the Artists' village for its many art galleries and annual #link[node|5933|Street Arts festival].
- © O.T. HamoisHamoisTourist office
Hamois tourist officeHamois Tourst Office aims at welcoming visitors to the Condroz region and help them discover its many gems.
- © FTLB - P. WillemsManhayTourist office
Manhay tourist office
- © FTLB - P. WillemsBertogneTourist office
Bertogne Tourist Office
- © S.I. FlorenvilleFlorenvilleTourist office
Florenville Tourist OfficeFlorenville is located in Gaume, at the edge of the Ardenne, and counts 7 communes sure to delight nature lovers.
- © Commune de TroozTroozTourist office
Syndicat d'Initiative de Trooz
- © T. BertheVresse-sur-semoisTourist office
Vresse-sur-Semois tourist officeThe Vresse-sur-Semois Tourist Office will welcome you warmly stop by to learn more about the region, beautifully nestled in the Ardenne.
- © FTPL - P. FagnoulAnthisnesTourist office
Anthisnes Tourist OfficeStep inside the #link[node|8616|Château de l'Avouerie] to find the local tourist office and learn more about Anthisnes and its region.
- © Experience PlugstreetComines-warnetonTourist office
The Comines-Warneton tourist officeThe commune of Comines-Warneton is located at the Western edge of the Province of Hainaut, at the border with France and Flanders. Add it to your travel bucket list: there are amazing walks to enjoy through the countryside and along the Lys river. History lovers will also appreciate the local museums reflect the local
- © WBT - J.P. RemyChaumont-gistouxTourist office
Chaumont-Gistoux Tourist Office
- © O.T. GedinneGedinneTourist office
Gedinne Tourist OfficeThe Gedinne Tourist Office will welcome you warmly to this delightful municipality, nestled in the picturesque, appeasing Houille Valley.
- © Syndicat d'Initiative de CerfontaineCerfontaineTourist office
Cerfontaine Tourist Office
- © OTH - Maes ChristianHastière-lavauxTourist office
Hastière-Sur-Meuse Tourist OfficeThe Hastière-sur-Meuse Tourist Office will be delighted to help you with all the information you need to plan your stay along the Meuse river.
- © Sylvie FabeckLa CalamineTourist office
La Calamine Tourist OfficeLa Calamine, with its amazing, luscious nature sites and German style charm, proves ideal for a stroll or a family holiday.
- © MTSO/ Denis ClosonGemblouxTourist office
Gembloux tourist officeGembloux is a sweet little town in the Province, with a wide range of activities to enjoy.
- © Grand Place et Eglise - WEB-27Braine-l'alleudTourist office
Braine-l'Alleud Tourist OfficeNestled in the lush Hain valley, Braine-l'-Alleud is a pleasant commune, close to superb sites sure to delight history and walk lovers.
- Page 1