This lovely walk between some of the prettiest villages in Wallonia is always much looked forward by romantics as well as nature and history lovers.
- June 12, Wéris : 15.5 km walk with concerts, activities, grandiose landscapes
- June 19, Gros-Fays > Laforêt (near de Vresse sur Semois), 14 km walk with concerts and activities
- 50 persons max per event
- Not stroller-friendly
- Dressing code: wear red
- Walking shoes recommended
- Masks mandatory at the departure anf finish points
COVID-19 : Please keep in mind non essential travels are not supported by Belgian authorities. We do our best to keep our information up to date but it's always best to check with the site you wish to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply a look at their website - to see their latest opening hours and entry conditions. Some will prefer you to book your ticket in advance. Infos
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.
From 12 June to 02 October 2021.
- June 19: Gros-Fayts and Laforêt
- October 2: Mozet