- Folklore and Tradition
The Bouillon castle will reveal an eerie atmosphere and its darkest secrets for 4 incredible evenings this Halloween...
The 6th edition
Living deads, spirits, ghouls and other creature will, once more, take the thousand years old fortress over.
6-12 y.o.(with their parents) will be detectives for the evening. Just follow the guide through the castle and look for clues - thrills and rewards guaranteed!
Older and braver children (over 12 y.o.) will explore narrower corridors and darker cellars. The supernatural residents may very well play tricks on you - expect a few screams along the way...
Booking is mandatory.
Ready for the scariest night of the year?
- Wednesday, October 30th (for 6 to 12 y.o.): 6 to 9 pm
- Thursday, October 31st (for 12 y.o. +): 8 yo 10.30 pm
- Friday November 1st (for 12 y.o. +): 8 yo 10.30 pm
- Saturday November 2nd (for 12 y.o. +): 8 yo 10.30 pm
- Esplanade Godefroid de Bouillon 16830 BouillonPhone number
+32 61 46 42 02