This exhibition offers a rare look into Chinese culture, a journey towards the role of women in the 20th century, a tormented time in the country's history.
About the exhibition
- From dresses, jewels, puppets... but also visual and audio documents, you will discover the daily life of women as well as the heroines made famous by movies and literature
- The trail includes pieces rarely on show, lent by 7 cultural institutions (Belgian and French) as well, for the very first time, propaganda posters from the Jasmine Sour collection
COVID : We do our best to keep you informed. It's best, however, to check the latest news with the attraction you are visiting, or operator you have booked an activity with. The Covid Safe Certificate is mandatory, as is wearing masks for anyone over the age of 6. Planning to go for a walk in the Haute Fagnes, enjoy the magic of Christmas, maybe find a place for a well deserved break? Read our travel advice.
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.
From 02 April to 23 October 2022
- April-September:Tuesdays to Sundays, from 10 am to 6 pm
- October: Tuesdays to Sundays, from 10 am to 5 pm
- Last entry 45 mn before closing time