Tenneville-les-Bains... Perfect for forest baths, a project designed by the Champlon-Tenneville Tourist Office.
A fantastic sensory experience
It's all about slowing down and... feeling. Taking a stroll, enjoying the silence, the breeze, admire the landscape all around, caress the bark of a tree, enjoy woodsy smells...
Get your agendas!
- When: July 7, August 11, October 19, 2019
- A 3 hours walk with Patrice Deguelte
- 15 € per person
- When: July 13 and August 3, 2019 (10-11.30 am)
- Forest bath with fun exercises and stories to get closer to nature
- Free for children under 6, 7.5 € for children 7-11 y.o., 10 € for children over 12 and adults
- Please note this is not stroller friendly
Finding roots and breathing again
- When: September 7, 2019 (10-11.30 am)
- Reflecting, walking, relaxing, reconnecting with nature and yourself
- 10 € (possibility to do a 5 session cycle: 45 €