Step onto this initiatory trail to discover one of the most fascinating mysteries of Roman Antiquity.
A surprising cult
In a world filled with divinities, Mithra will encounter an unexpected success for over centuries - both in Rome and throughout the empire.
An immersive experience
- Walk side by side with believers wearing lion or crow masks
- Join banquets and rituals
- Step into underground sanctuaries
- Recent finds, shown to the public for the first time
- Famous, spectacular artwork
Before getting on the road, do contact the closest tourist office to your destination. If you are going to the Hautes Fagnes, please remember the number of visitors is limited each day. The Hautes Fagnes Tourist Office will give you the latest details. The Luxembourg and East Cantons Tourist Office will give you the ski slopes opening times. For additional skiing and winter sports information in Belgium, you can contact the East Contons Tourist Office.
From Saturday 20 November 2021 to Sunday 17 April 2022.
- Tuesdays to Sundays: from 10 am to 5 pm (November-March) or 6 pm (April)
- Last entry 45 mn before closing time
- Closed on December 25 and January 1