This new exhibition features the story of the three Merovingian kings who have lived in Tournai. A trail through the town will also reveal.
It will feature:
- the costumes of the court
- the role of women at the time
- craft in the first capital of the Occident
- the tribulations of the treasure of Childeric
What to see of the exhibition?
- Archaeologic finds for recent local digs at the Musée de Mariemont
- Precious books
- Didactic panels
COVID-19 : Please keep in mind non essential travels are not supported by Belgian authorities. We do our best to keep our information up to date but it's always best to check with the site you wish to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply a look at their website - to see their latest opening hours and entry conditions. Some will prefer you to book your ticket in advance. Infos
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.
From 20 February to 27 June 2021.