This folkloric tradition celebrates Saint Hubert, known in Wallonia as the protector of hunters.
A market featuring...
- Game such as boar and deer meat, pâtés, charcuterie...
- Cheese, catered dishes, beer, apéritifs, champagne...
- Quality creations made by passionate artisans: seasonal clothes, jewels, wooden utensils...
- Alphorn players
November 11 festivities
- Solemn ceremony at the Saints-Pierre-et-Paul church (10 am) with alphorn players joining in
- Procession starting from the Dauphin bastion (2.30 pm)
- Blessing of small and big animals (3 pm)
Event planned for the month of November 2021 (1)
(1) Dates and programme may be subject to change.