The Extraordinary Film Festival offers the general public, professionals and those concerned a positive image of people with disabilities, in their realities and abilities, far from the usual clichés.
Organised every 2 years, the event presents a selection of international works of great cinematographic quality, where all genres are addressed: short films, feature films, animated films, documentaries...
Also on the program: meetings, debates, animations, concerts and shows.
This year's festival will take place on
- November 5th, 2019 in Mons, Charleroi, Liège, Arlon and Brussels
- November 7-11th at the Delta cultural centre in Namur
- Accessibility for people with reduced mobility
- Sign language for conferences
- Audio description
- Programs in Braille or Daisy® on request