- Christmas market
Magical. Cheerful. Liege Chrismas market, with its 200 seasonal chalets, is a cherished tradition in Wallonia!
- Walloon and French artisans
- Musical animation
- Christmas decorations
- Oysters, foie gras
- Raclette and pierrades
- Cured meat, blood sausage
- Mulled wine, Christmas beer, pékèt, champagne
- Chocolate, marzipan, gingerbread
- Sledge run
- Ice rink
COVID-19 : We do our best to inform you with the latest updates... Best, though, to check with the operator or lodging you have made a booking with before getting on the road. Please note that the Covid Safe Ticket (or health passport) is mandatory in Wallonia, starting November 1st, 2021. Infos
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.
From 26 November to 30 December 2021.
- Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays: from 11 am to 10 pm
- Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays: from 11 am to midnight
- Closing at 6 pm on December 24th, reopening on December 25th at 1 pm