A visit with a twist in Wallonia! During the school holidays, a guide dressed in medieval clothes will take you on a fascinating torch-lit tour of the castle.
- Booking by the Bouillon Tourist Office required.
- Join the entrance of the castle 15 min before the visit starts
- Take a jacket with you: it can be chilly in the underground tunnels.
- The visit can be cancelled if the minimum number of participants has not been reached.
Summer visits by night:every Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 22:00 except for August 07/08/09 and 22.
All Saints' Day visits by night: November 06/07 at 18:30
- Esplanade Godefroid de Bouillon 16830 BouillonPhone number
+32 61 46 42 02